e2019se2019s Posts: 61
edited February 2019 in The Porch
-
Post edited by e2019s on

Comments

• nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    evas wrote:
    Hello all,
    I am travelling from Toronto to Buffalo for the show on May 10th (SOOO excited!).
    Just wondering if I can bring a camera to take pictures? Does anyone have any insight on this?

If it makes any difference, these are Ten Club tickets.

Thanks!
    Is this the only show you are catching on the tour? Most places allow cameras now as long as they don't have any additional lenses on them.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    evas wrote:
    Hello all,
    I am travelling from Toronto to Buffalo for the show on May 10th (SOOO excited!).
    Just wondering if I can bring a camera to take pictures? Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks!
    My understanding is that for concerts, it's up to the artist's discretion regarding photography - and Pearl Jam allows cameras - though no removable lenses, and no flash is allowed in the first 20 rows... though using flash period will pretty much guarantee bad shots. Essentially, no dSLRs, and you're fine! I'm also heading down from Toronto - I think all us Canucks should wear red and white to properly represent ourselves :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs wrote:
    evas wrote:
    Hello all,

Thanks!
    My understanding is that for concerts, it's up to the artist's discretion regarding photography - and Pearl Jam allows cameras - though no removable lenses, and no flash is allowed in the first 20 rows... though using flash period will pretty much guarantee bad shots. Essentially, no dSLRs, and you're fine! I'm also heading down from Toronto - I think all us Canucks should wear red and white to properly represent ourselves :D
    As long as done of us show up in actual Canucks jerseys :D .
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
    benjs wrote:
    evas wrote:
    Hello all,

Thanks!
    As long as done of us show up in actual Canucks jerseys :D .
    :lol:
    I wouldn't think of it! That said, I wouldn't wear a Leafs jersey either...
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs wrote:
    Of course not. Must represent the Flames :D

benjs wrote:
    Of course not. Must represent the Flames :D
    Oops, my bad, didn't see your location!

EV
  • e2019se2019s Posts: 61
    edited February 2019
    -
    Post edited by e2019s on