please play Comeback in Hartford for a lost friend

R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I know there are a million "Play me" threads, and some are for a legit reason besides someone wanting to hear a song. I hope that you reading this thread sees it as a legit reason.

Tuesday morning i was flying home from Kansas. I was working that weekend out there and was lucky enough to stay and watch the show Monday night. as i sat at the airport i got an email from my best friend growing up. He wanted to let me know a friend of his, who i was friends with, had passed away. Chris Civali fell from a 3rd story door that lead to a yet to be built deck. Paramedics tried to save him, but the trauma was too much. Chris was a 3rd year law student and top 10% of his class, graduated 4th in his class in high school. He was slated to graduate from law school at the end of this month, and start a family. By far one of the most generous people i have ever known. Although we were not best friends, he always treated me like one.

Chris was amazing person who never let anyone feel down, he went out of his way to make you happy. i must say that anyone who knew him, was a lucky person, myself included. He was a person who was able to make a difference in the world.

We were not the closest of friends, but his death has impacted me in a way that no others has. i think it was that he had so much potential, yet he was taken too soon. For his family and friends, my prayers go out them. I can hardly imagine what they are going through.

R.I.P Chris, you will be missed dearly.
"Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
03 - Mansfield 3
04 - Asheville
06 - Hartford
08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
10 - Kansas City, Hartford
12 - Atlanta
13 - Charlotte
16 - Columbia
18 - Boston 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments