TEN CLUB FAQ

jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
edited May 2010 in The Porch
In the TEN CLUB FAQ on the home page it says:

"WHERE DOES MY MEMBERSHIP FEE GO?
Membership fees help to cover the cost of production, design and postage for the newsletters and Christmas singles. The fee for international members is $5 higher to cover international postage rates."

Now my question is if we don't receive the single - shouldn't we get a discount on membership? or even a voucher code for store goods? - something??? Especially for us international members who pay higher fees!

I know people bitch & moan about the single and stuff but if we're paying this money - we should get something for it! - Lets face it, even the pre-sales for members aren't that successful!

Ok - that's my rant for the day!

To all those stateside - enjoy the tour guys!!!
"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PontikasPontikas Posts: 210
    Who said you wont get the single ?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pontikas wrote:
    Who said you wont get the single ?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I always forget about the single...until the 4th of July!
  • cippociappocippociappo Posts: 692
    If I remember correctly, last year we got it in May... like mid-late May.
    So, I guess it's coming soon :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what about the new pj radio? i don't think that was in the orginal ten club membership bill of sale
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    hey bro i work with the internet pcs/macs so with that said do you know much it cost to run an kept up a site,, an its 20 bucks bro find a fan club thats cheaper let me know 50ty,,, but check this out, just say fuck it an try an find love an laughs in everything,,, because if it we all said fuck it an atleast try an find love an laughs we would unite as tha human race,,, have a good day bro
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    81 wrote:
    what about the new pj radio? i don't think that was in the orginal ten club membership bill of sale

Yeah PJ radio was a great idea indeed!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    If I remember correctly, last year we got it in May... like mid-late May.
    So, I guess it's coming soon :)

Yep. It was May 9th 2009 one 10club member started a thread here & posted he received the single.
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    This PJ radio has made me forget all about the holiday single that i cant play anyways because i dont have a record player. 20 bucks a year to be in 10 club is as good of a deal as there is in life.
  • we'll get it. be patient. they just released the philly boots for chrissakes! give them a break!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • These poor ten club folks, seems like a pretty constant beat down in the treads.. Let me just throw this out there- They are awesome. I feel like the cost of membership is WELL worth what we get back from the PJ Organization. Rock on wayward tenclub! :D
  • These poor ten club folks, seems like a pretty constant beat down in the treads.. Let me just throw this out there- They are awesome. I feel like the cost of membership is WELL worth what we get back from the PJ Organization. Rock on wayward tenclub! :D

:clap:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    When did 20 bucks become a hardship?
    These are the same people who think nothing of spending hundreds on tickets over multiple shows, not to mention travel costs, drinking money & what they spend on swag, right?
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."