Options

Ahhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo

2»

Comments

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Nicky Cleggie, what have you done
    You made a fooooooooool of everyone ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcpLX6Mh5Ms

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    dunkman wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:
    True but how often do the Labour party do anything for the working bloke? I'm a working bloke and they've done fuck all for me. Nowadays they are just watered down tories pandering to the wishes of the financial sector and being run by unelected guys. Screw all politicians. The day they become true public servants is the day I show some interest again.

They did do some big things though

A rising National Minimum Wage

All prescriptions are now free for people being treated for cancer or the effects of cancer, and teenage girls are offered a vaccination against cervical cancer.

12 million pensioners benefiting from increased Winter Fuel Payments.

Free TV licences for over-75s.

A free nursery place for every 3 and 4 year old - extended to 15 hours per week this year and we are beginning to provide 10 hours a week to the most deprived 2 year olds.

The car scrappage scheme, where owners scrapping an old car receive £2,000 off the price of a new car, has assisted with over 380,000 orders being placed, keeping the automotive industry and its supply chain on its feet

The UK is now smokefree, with no smoking in most enclosed public places.

Free off-peak travel on buses anywhere in England for over-60s and disabled people.

Equalised the age of consent and repealed Section 28.

Through the introduction of civil partnerships, Labour has for the first time given legal recognition to same-sex partners. Gay couples now have the same inheritance, pension and next-of-kin rights as married couples.

Banned fox hunting.

Free admission to our national museums and galleries.

Devolution in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, an elected Mayor and Assembly for London and directly-elected mayors for those cities that want them.

In Europe we signed the Social Chapter and introduced measures including: four weeks’ paid holiday; a right to parental leave; extended maternity leave; a new right to request flexible working; and the same protection for part-time workers as full-time workers.

Nice to see someone who understands and takes an interest. Maybe we should deport everyone who doesn't vote or says politics is a waste of time...
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dunkman wrote:

All prescriptions are now free for people being treated for cancer or the effects of cancer, and teenage girls are offered a vaccination against cervical cancer.

A free nursery place for every 3 and 4 year old - extended to 15 hours per week this year and we are beginning to provide 10 hours a week to the most deprived 2 year olds.

The car scrappage scheme, where owners scrapping an old car receive £2,000 off the price of a new car, has assisted with over 380,000 orders being placed, keeping the automotive industry and its supply chain on its feet

Free off-peak travel on buses anywhere in England for over-60s and disabled people.

Through the introduction of civil partnerships, Labour has for the first time given legal recognition to same-sex partners. Gay couples now have the same inheritance, pension and next-of-kin rights as married couples.

Banned fox hunting.

Devolution in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, an elected Mayor and Assembly for London and directly-elected mayors for those cities that want them.

In Europe we signed the Social Chapter and introduced measures including: four weeks’ paid holiday; a right to parental leave; extended maternity leave; a new right to request flexible working; and the same protection for part-time workers as full-time workers.

:thumbup: I would certainly say this is much better than anything the conservatives have done recently.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:
    True but how often do the Labour party do anything for the working bloke? I'm a working bloke and they've done fuck all for me. Nowadays they are just watered down tories pandering to the wishes of the financial sector and being run by unelected guys. Screw all politicians. The day they become true public servants is the day I show some interest again.

Banned fox hunting.

Nice to see someone who understands and takes an interest. Maybe we should deport everyone who doesn't vote or says politics is a waste of time...

Steady on. You'll give Dunk a swelled head. Especially as he's only quoting from this speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDsCDEl_H_M

;)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    **sighs**
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Steady on. You'll give Dunk a swelled head. Especially as he's only quoting from this speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDsCDEl_H_M

;)

oh absolutely... i wasn't passing it off as my own. clearly it wasn't.. it had no fervent patriotism mentioned and at no point did i make a cheap cock joke... ergo, i copied and pasted from somewhere else.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    And now Nick Clegg, someone we hadn't heard of 5 minutes ago is to be the new deputy PM.

There's gonna be tears.
  • Options
    Just deleted my Myspace music pages in protest against the Murdoch empire and its role in this election. Call it therapy. 8-)
  • Options
    Just deleted my Myspace music pages in protest against the Murdoch empire and its role in this election. Call it therapy. 8-)

Fuck me does Murdoch own MySpace as well?
  • Options

He's owned it since 2005. I tolerated this because if you're a musician, Myspace is - or was - quite handy. But enough's enough.

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_ ... 2d73eab560
  • Options

He's owned it since 2005. I tolerated this because if you're a musician, Myspace is - or was - quite handy. But enough's enough.

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_ ... 2d73eab560

Never knew that but then again i've never really cared for Myspace. He owns bloody everything. Probably owns my soul but i haven't realised it yet :roll:
  • Options
    1) Go to Google Images

2) Type in "David Cameron side profile"

3) Check out the first image
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    1) Go to Google Images

2) Type in "David Cameron side profile"

3) Check out the first image

Fins!!!!! :shock: :o :shock: But so apt.... :mrgreen:
  • Options