What's your PJ Radio, uh, break song???

adropintheparkadropinthepark Posts: 475
edited May 2010 in The Porch
:oops:

I'm seriously hooked to this and I have lots of time to sit here, but I am drinking lots of, erm, liquids. So, when do I go?

Earlier Olympic Platinum was played. I have it on my iTunes, but hearing it on this streaming radio site makes me sooooo freakin' giddy. It just feels way more fortuitous.

Well, I for one chose to go during Even Flow.

When do you feel like it's okay to step away?
I carried a watermelon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Piss break songs seem to be such an issue.

I guess people will say the same songs as piss breaks during gigs.

I find that weird..... :mrgreen:
  • I'm sure you're right.

I've only had to leave once during a show. I chose LBC. I know I made it back in time for the next song, but I would have to check the setlist to even know what that was.

However, now here at home with a never ending setlist...

Yeah, I find it weird too. Was not expecting it to be an issue.
    I carried a watermelon
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i dont have a piss break song..actually after the show i go and piss into a bottle and i keep them,cos this liquid is rare,saw pearl jam playing live
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i dont have a piss break song..actually after the show i go and piss into a bottle and i keep them,cos this liquid is rare,saw pearl jam playing live

I will never ever accept anything you're offering to drink. Bottles of Ouzo you say??? Pfft. Nice try, D. ;)
    I carried a watermelon
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    b....reak?

*red eyed*

*drooling*
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    i dont have a piss break song..actually after the show i go and piss into a bottle and i keep them,cos this liquid is rare,saw pearl jam playing live

I will never ever accept anything you're offering to drink. Bottles of Ouzo you say??? Pfft. Nice try, D. ;)

Exactly!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Wishlist
    Last Kiss
    Parachutes
    Thumbing My Way
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :lol: good one Dimitris
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wishlist
    Last Kiss
    Parachutes
    Thumbing My Way

the studio version of parachutes came on this afternoon and i thought of you fondly. i'm gonna serenade you with that one day my love :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

if i give u this bottle on tour dont accept it..

010sko.jpg

or any bottle with this sticker on it

2hp7lec.jpg

but if i give u this,all ok.

ouzo_4.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Wishlist
    Last Kiss
    Parachutes
    Thumbing My Way

the studio version of parachutes came on this afternoon and i thought of you fondly. i'm gonna serenade you with that one day my love :)

Nawww....you're so nice to me....and when you finish I will punch you....with love of course! ;):mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    leatherman. soooooo, over it. in fact never started on it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,150
    RVM. I'm sick of that song right now. I'm sure by avoiding it for a few weeks I'll fall in love with it again.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17