NYC Show May 21st

JG287342JG287342 Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Cannot even imagine what I would do if I showed up and received first/second row or ninth/tenth row seats! First show at the Garden. I'm assuming it is pretty unlikely. But would be INCREDIBLE.

Who else is going? Drinks before?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    JG287342 wrote:
    Cannot even imagine what I would do if I showed up and received first/second row or ninth/tenth row seats! First show at the Garden. I'm assuming it is pretty unlikely. But would be INCREDIBLE.

Who else is going? Drinks before?

If you DO get first/second rows, just dont be like the "Boston Puker" aka Kenny Olav! :shock:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    i will be at this show as well as the first night and newark i have 10c tix for the first 2 shows not this one so im hoping for lottery on those but i know the odds arent in my favor lol

would go out for drinks but i do not drink..

p.s. to me theres nothing better then a show at the garden its the atmosphere
  • It's a treat!

My seatmate, einatshaul, won front freakin' row for night one @ MSG in 08. It was unfreakinbelievable!!! It was the most excellent way to seal the deal on what had become the best day of my life. First time in NYC, only there for the day, got to see a wonderful friend and share that amazing experience.

Love this band.
    I carried a watermelon