Need Concert Expertise from Fellow PJ Fans

pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I've decided last-minute to go to Noblesville on Friday and convinced my stepsister and her husband to come with. Since obviously I can't get us 10c tickets, what do you guys think the best route is for getting tickets? Just bite the bullet and get 3 Ticketmaster lawn seats? Will it be likely that the lawn will be mostly people who don't really care and are talking a lot during the show? I usually get 10c tickets, so I'm not sure what it will be like to be on the lawn. I'm also thinking about waiting to see if any good Ticketmaster seats open up, but they also won't want to pay a huge amount per ticket. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    dont know the venue but if there not willing to spend the extra money for sites like stubhub or what not

then i would say wait see if anything better opens up if nothing then take what you can get..something is better then nothing
  • ereeper1ereeper1 Posts: 233
    I saw my first show at Deer Creek on the lawn and it was fine. However, it is suppose to rain so I would get seats if possible.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    you get closer seats on TM by buying 1 tix at a time.
    but then ya'll can't sit together.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    The lawn at Indy will be amazing if the rain keeps to minimum
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i would rather watch a dvd then sit on a lawn at an amphitheater

bunch of drunks only looking to hear jeremy, small town or even flow

and their girlfriends will be screaming for last kiss

i'd spend the money on a seat... let your peeps sit on the lawn... and visit them during pee breaks ;)
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Stalk the board... guaranteed there will be spares the day of, if not before...
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go to given to fly...saw a bunch of indy tickets for sale over there today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg