Options

Do you Let your Significant Other Read your Posts on Here?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Stay away from my man you hoe, you know who you are!
    Stop sending him PM's!

Unkind regards,
    Mrs Thoughts Arrive

make me bitch. :lol::lol:

Oh you're so going to get it if I find out who you are.
    Stay away from my man!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    81 wrote:
    just don't be this guy

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

check out post 1 and 44

guys are such idiots at times.

check post #54 as well. :lol:

:lol::lol: post #81 is even better!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    I don't think my wife has ever been that bored to look up the inane shit i type.

Ah, well she should...you post some funny shit!!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Stop sending him PM's!

Unkind regards,
    Mrs Thoughts Arrive

Stay away from my man!

clearly youve no idea who youre dealing with and who im dealing with isnt worth much effort.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Stop sending him PM's!

Unkind regards,
    Mrs Thoughts Arrive

Stay away from my man!

catfight !! woo hoo!!!
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Like someone else said, I don't think it is really a matter of letting, seeing as how anyone can access it anytime. That being said, my wife couldn't care less (please notice how I used that expression correctly). As far as I know she has never once looked.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Like someone else said, I don't think it is really a matter of letting, seeing as how anyone can access it anytime. That being said, my wife couldn't care less (please notice how I used that expression correctly). As far as I know she has never once looked.

I could care less.
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    eyedclaar wrote:

Thank you so much for using that expression correctly.....seriously! :shock: :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:

I could care less.

Here is what I say when I hear people say that in real life. "Well, then do it already! What's with the half-ass effort?"

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I could care less.

Here is what I say when I hear people say that in real life. "Well, then do it already! What's with the half-ass effort?"

Why go to all that trouble? If they haven't got it by now, they're never going to get it.

I just headbutt them and walk away.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I know! Goddamn philistines.

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I know! Goddamn philistines.

You need to teach them eyed....like I do in my post above. It's the only way to spread the message!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    hell no ... i'm flirty here and trying to pick up ... oh wait ... that is the golden girls fan board ... nevermind ...
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Neither of us has any interest in each other's personal email. Plus I'm a Mac and he's a PC and I always lock my Mac (not that I don't trust him, just a habit from work that carries over everywhere).

He is uninterested in Pearl Jam and doesn't get any of this at all. (I know, I know.) He listens to... actually I'm not really sure what he listens to since I always commandeer the music system whether it's at the house, on the boat or in a car. I think he listens to Simon and Garfunkle and the Beach Boys and things from that era. (He's 10 years older than me.)

Can't complain though _ when PJ toured in '08 he bought me a pair of tickets as an anniversary present, then said, "But please don't make me go with you."

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Yes, absolutely. How else is he going to know whats on my mind? :ugeek:
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    Man, how'd I miss this gem?

The fact that I still HAVE a significant other is due in large part to us both being banished from the nerdly message boards we each post on (his is about wrestling... :roll: )
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    how many times have you created a thread like this over the years?
    Never!! :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    If you don't want any individual to read the stuff you write on the internet, you should think twice about posting it in the first place - The internet is a public place. Unfortunately too many people forget this.

My other half does 'post stalk' me occasionally, I don't mind though, I don't post anything he can't read. Besides, he started posting here before I did anyway :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    Neither of us has any interest in each other's personal email. Plus I'm a Mac and he's a PC and I always lock my Mac (not that I don't trust him, just a habit from work that carries over everywhere).

He is uninterested in Pearl Jam and doesn't get any of this at all. (I know, I know.) He listens to... actually I'm not really sure what he listens to since I always commandeer the music system whether it's at the house, on the boat or in a car. I think he listens to Simon and Garfunkle and the Beach Boys and things from that era. (He's 10 years older than me.)

Can't complain though _ when PJ toured in '08 he bought me a pair of tickets as an anniversary present, then said, "But please don't make me go with you."

;)

He's a good man! :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,926
    If you don't want any individual to read the stuff you write on the internet, you should think twice about posting it in the first place - The internet is a public place. Unfortunately too many people forget this.

My other half does 'post stalk' me occasionally, I don't mind though, I don't post anything he can't read. Besides, he started posting here before I did anyway :D

Excellent post Sian :D

I don't think my hubby could be arsed to checkout what I post on here. He hates being on the computer when he gets home. I do, however, tell him about some of the funnier or interesting threads :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963

Excellent post Sian :D

I don't think my hubby could be arsed to checkout what I post on here. He hates being on the computer when he gets home. I do, however, tell him about some of the funnier or interesting threads :D

Dave's the same, half the time he can't be arsed to log in after a day of working on a PC so I give him the selected 'high lights' ;):lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Break out the pitchfolks! :lol:
    jmurray wrote:
    sure if she ever wanted, not a fan of the band and not really interested.

I caught my bloke going through my PM's and Email and lucky for me I have nothing to hide.........
    .. :wave: cyber lovers ;)

Usually the only reason THEY start looking is because THEY are being naughty themselves. :ugreek: