500th post! How did I get here...

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
So I am making my 500th post ( I know big deal right? :mrgreen: ) and it got me thinking, how did I get here?

Here was my very first post:
10C Rocks wrote:
I just started listening to Pearl Jam because of WMMR. Nick Mcilwain is a big fan and I listen to the Preston and Steve podcast every day. Love those guys!

I picked up my first album (rearviewmirror) on October 16th 2008; by the end of November had all their studio albums and was hooked; joined here on 11/9/08. Saw my first show on 10/6/09 saw three more after that, LA 4, SD and Halloween Spectrum. I can't believe how hooked I am to this band!

Never thought that would happen to be straight up honest with you, but am glad it did. I will be seeing shows 5 through 9 in the next couple weeks and can't wait to see what the next 500 posts will bring!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :) congrats!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Amateur :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647

Thanks, PJ board post king, I am honored! :clap:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    10C Rocks wrote:

Sweet moses! :shock: dimitrispearljam has almost 20,000 posts!
    You've only been here since April 2008! :shock:
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    demetrios wrote:
    10C Rocks wrote:

Isn't that about the time the Greek economy starting going tits up?
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    SS25454 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Isn't that about the time the Greek economy starting going tits up?

IMO, when I found out just a few day's after the Greek Olympics were over, where the president said the country was debt free, fully payed off the Olympics games, I called out bullshit. No other country who ever hosted the Olympics ever got out debt free so fast. It took Montreal 30 years to pay off its debt from the 1976 Summer Olympics. No way Athens payed off it's debt in only a few day's. It didn't make any sense.

But what do I care. I live in Canada! :D