Fairly strong wind in Columbus today with gusts....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
edited May 2010 in The Porch
must mean Pearl Jam is blowing into town!!!!! hours countdown begins!!!!!!
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Mother Nature is about to let the poison out all over Cleveland
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    thunderDAN wrote:
    Mother Nature is about to let the poison out all over Cleveland

Get that poison out of your system raven. God I love Howard Stern !
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,903
    Here's something you don't see everyday in Ohio. Was driving back to Columbus from Mansfield for a work thing , and somewhere around S.R. 95 was herd of Buffalo , milling around in a pasture.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14