(Un)official (non Philly) bootleg question

cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
edited May 2010 in The Porch
:Edit:
This name change should work better...

Thanks for the answer :D
And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    They usually take about two weeks!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it's not an official thread unless you have three stars
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
    Sorry... I meant I was asking about official bootlegs, not the "unofficial" ones out there. But I'll keep that in mind for future reference. :lol:

Thanks for the answer though - I'll just keep my fingers crossed in the meantime that the 14th is "mid May" enough to get the Jazz Fest boot 8-)
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    81 wrote:
    it's not an official thread unless you have three stars

HA, that is brilliant! I love how that is way to pass things off as ***OFFICIAL***, good work!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this thread is confusing now :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg