How has Band of Horses been?

GivenToFly22GivenToFly22 Posts: 11
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I can't wait for Friday in Indy and I saw BOH @ Lolla last year and they were great. Has the crowd been showing up early to watch these guys? I can't wait to chill in the lawn for a few hours Friday night and take these guys in and then get my face melted by Pearl Jam.
i get the words, then i get to thinkin'
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I've been curious abou tthis as well. I saw Band of Horses on their own tour last week in Miami and it was SPECTACULAR!

I think one good fanview was written for the BoH performance opening for PJs first show of the tour in the "Given to Fly" section.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I'm not really a fan of theirs, but their set was ok. They're an uninteresting version of MMJ to me.

Got a really great crowd response.
  • DivkaDivka Posts: 200
    I'm not usually one who gives a crap about opening acts, especially at a Pearl Jam concert (just give me what I want!!) That being said, I thought Band of Horses were awesome (in KC). I can't remember the last time I felt the need to cheer for an opener, and I was on my feet by the end of their set. If they come to CO on their own, I will go see them.
    When the stars exploded billions of years ago, they formed everything that is this world. Everything we know is stardust...