west memphis 3//boondocks

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in The Porch
i wish the boondocks would do an show about the west memphis 3, i would love to hear lil riley talk some shit about what a bitch ass hoe Judge David Burnett is an the huey point out the facts,, i swear if it were a case where 3 females were raped an killed an they found nut on the scene they would so re-open the case an admit they were wrong ,,, cause i know we all have scene how many cases have be reopened since DNA testing has come out an how many cold cases were solved,, again Judge David Burnett yous a bitch,, sorry if i used some poor choice on words here but seriously http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_3 i have read this many times ,, i know there are judges/lawyers on the board use your power//connections an do something, its your job thats why you became one,,,,this is united staes of america i know one of you lawyers//judges know a way to get it retried,, even if its bootleg way do it cause only thing i can think of is was judge david burnett involed in any scandals would could you know.... point out to him,...........