2010 tour posters

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in The Porch
so does anyone know forsure if tenclub is going to post this tour poster's in the goods section,, cause it suxed they were sold out, because of the people who bought extras to sale on ebay... because the KC poster was like wow,,, anyways everyone have a greayt day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Don't worry. Old friend Santos has confirmed they will be sold in the goods section. But they probably won't be for a few months after the tour has ended unfortunately.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    This was posted by Santos in another thread:

hi, Ten Club will NOT be having a 2010 tour poster presale. Posters will be available at the shows and we will have our usual post-tour members only sale. featured artists for this years tour (in no particular order): Ames Bros Brad Klausen EMEK Mark 5 Guy Burwell Maxx 242 Taka Hayashi Justin Hampto...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    how did i know you would respond i figured it would be you are our mate dimitris lol thanx bro :mrgreen::mrgreen: word an unlike others i dont care if mine is signed are number,, because of how the universe made this happen,,, i got tha coolest signed number poster from acl the watergun one,, oh yeah an the ames bros made it out personally to me an they even drew extra art work on mine which was mighty nice
    Glad I caught your question dude. Keep on rockin!