Boston Show Ticket 4 Sale

OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Anybody interesred in buying a ticket for the Boston show May 17th? It's on a Monday night. I got a pair of club tickets and the person that was suposed to go had to cancel. I got the pair for $171 so I would like to sell it for $85.50. If interested PM me and we'll work something out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    mb262200 wrote:
    Anybody interesred in buying a ticket for the Boston show May 17th? It's on a Monday night. I got a pair of club tickets and the person that was suposed to go had to cancel. Should be a good seat, I got an e-mail saying it will either be in row 1 or 2, or row 8 or 9. I got the pair for $171 so I would like to sell it for $85.50. If interested PM me and we'll work something out.
    I'm sorry, do you mean a Ten Club pair? Because if so, you might want to re-read the email, as you'll find that nowhere does it say it will either be in row 1 or 2, or 8 or 9. In fact, it will be in either row 1 or 2, or 8 or 9 - ONLY if you win the lottery. Otherwise, your seats will be allocated based on your seniority at the show relative to all other members in attendance.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mb262200 wrote:
    Should be a good seat, I got an e-mail saying it will either be in row 1 or 2, or row 8 or 9. I sell .
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o:o:o:o
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    benjs wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:
    Anybody interesred in buying a ticket for the Boston show May 17th? It's on a Monday night. I got a pair of club tickets and the person that was suposed to go had to cancel. Should be a good seat, I got an e-mail saying it will either be in row 1 or 2, or row 8 or 9. I got the pair for $171 so I would like to sell it for $85.50. If interested PM me and we'll work something out.
    I'm sorry, do you mean a Ten Club pair? Because if so, you might want to re-read the email, as you'll find that nowhere does it say it will either be in row 1 or 2, or 8 or 9. In fact, it will be in either row 1 or 2, or 8 or 9 - ONLY if you win the lottery. Otherwise, your seats will be allocated based on your seniority at the show relative to all other members in attendance.

i'll check it again. thx.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    mb262200 wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

i'll check it again. thx.
    No problem, I'm sorry for delivering that bad news :(
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    benjs wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

Thx benjs, i read it wrong. actualy i never read it. my gf read it to me and think she read it wrong. that could have pissed somebody off. i'm going to go in and fix it. thx.

that is a bummer though.
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    Dont tell them your fan club numer. Sell as is bc people will hound u about your number. Just like those idiots in greece who are rioting LOL.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    RC153010 wrote:
    Dont tell them your fan club numer. Sell as is bc people will hound u about your number. Just like those idiots in greece who are rioting LOL.
    3 people die in Greece today in strikes..one was 4 months pregnant,i hope u call the rest of Greeks idiots,and put out the victims familys,cos is not the right time when they feel this pain,loosing their people
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”