how crazy can i go at the show (without you freaking out)?

J_LAWNJ_LAWN Posts: 163
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Right, so we all know US PJ shows are not general admission- great. What I'm wondering is how much can I jump around and enjoy myself at the show in my seat without the typical ten club member getting upset. I will not be drunk (i probably wont even buy a beer), yet i will sing (out of tune). I just want to have fun!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• as long as you dont start throwing elbows or something, jump around all you like!
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    edited May 2010
    J_LAWN wrote:
    Right, so we all know US PJ shows are not general admission- great. What I'm wondering is how much can I jump around and enjoy myself at the show in my seat without the typical ten club member getting upset. I will not be drunk (i probably wont even buy a beer), yet i will sing (out of tune). I just want to have fun!

Singing out of tune. Join the club. No problems there.

Having fun. You won't be alone. No problems there.

Jumping around and enjoying yourself in your seat. Go nuts.

Now if you are asking about jumping around disrespectfully in other peoples seats, then you will probably upset even the non 'typical ten club member'. Just be respectful to those around you and everything should be fine.
    Post edited by Wilds on
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Will you be burning anything, or otherwise emitting any airbourne toxins or foul odours? Cause that's encroaching on other people's space too...Just so ya know ;)
  • staz17staz17 Posts: 88
    Will you be burning anything, or otherwise emitting any airbourne toxins or foul odours? Cause that's encroaching on other people's space too...Just so ya know ;)

soft
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Not crazy enough..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Just sayin' ... It's still a rock concert. I appreciate crazy
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles