Options

++++Official St Louis, MO Set List Thread 5/4++++

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    free2bemefree2beme Posts: 154
    premo looking set, thanks to relayer etc. (so wish I was American right now)
    Cheers to fallow fans......
  • Options
    uskidsknowuskidsknow Posts: 143
    opening with Sometimes!? Baba, Inside Job, DOWN?

Awesome setlist.
    dream the dreams of other men...you will be no one's rival
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Thanks to Sharon (my 10/30 ticket buddy) and thanks to the person at the show!
    HEY!!!! no name dropping around here!!! :lol:

Where's Sharon!?
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    setlist=$$

tour looking real good so far. hope everyone is having a blast, can't wait for b-lo!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    kjs_pjkjs_pj Posts: 6
    CC279770 wrote:
    Evenflow

All I want for Xmas is to not hear this at one show!

Agree! But, for tonight's show, that's what brought the crowd alive, big time. The group around me were texting and talking, quite pissed me off.... I just kept on singing along and doing my thing! Two nights of PJ, I so want to go onto more.... both shows were amazing and left me speechless!!
  • Options
    Bearfan80Bearfan80 Posts: 221
    A huge thanks to the re-layers tonight for the set list, it's a lot of fun! Thanks for taking the time in between songs to let us at home know what the greatest band on the planet is about to play.
    2000- Cincinnati, OH
    2006- Cincinnati, OH
    2008- Virginia Beach, VA
    2010- Columbus, OH
    2010- Noblesville, IN
    2010- Cleveland, OH
    2011- Detroit, MI (EV Solo Show)
    2013- Chicago
    2013- Pittsburgh
    2013- Buffalo
    2013- Charlottesville
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 474
    My goodie donation for the night- Good Night St. Louis!

Just Breathe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNWVcqN8zg

Unthought Known
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj1kKL_ZJh4
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Much Thanks to the relayers/thread runner

Fantastic set!!! (YEAH GARDEN!!!)
    Bring on east coast!
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    tkepearljamntkepearljamn Posts: 581
    ROCK!!! My photo is on here.

Awesome show. Thanks 10C for 16th row.

Funniest part of the night for me was going to the bathroom and Joe Buck is in there. I am all for shaking someone's hand and saying hello... but not in a public bathroom. As I am washing my hands some guy walks up to Joe and tells him he is the best... Joe had just finished his business when they guy had grabbed his hand to shake it. It was kinda gross.
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Tone wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Thanks to Sharon (my 10/30 ticket buddy) and thanks to the person at the show!
    HEY!!!! no name dropping around here!!! :lol:

Where's Sharon!?

This is a different Sharon. :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Awh, man.

So I missed Sometimes, In Hiding, Unthought Known (I know it will be played a lot on this tour, but since I'm not going to any of the shows, I'll sigh every time I see it make the setlist.), 1/2 Full (WTF? ;) - Love that part), Baba(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and Little Wing. Plus, a chance to see the Arch up close and personal.

Wish I could have made it to St. Louis.

Hope everyone who did had a fantastic time.
    I carried a watermelon
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    IN hIDING from PHILLY on the radio now!

10/30/09

Good stuff!

BY FAR the best version of the song ever!! How was the quality, because the only thing out right now from that show is the audience recording of it. Did it sound super clean? That could be a VERY good sign for official Philly boots being on their way!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    BTW, that was easily the best setlist from this tour so far, I am DYING to hear Down, but especially In Hiding!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Looks like a pretty strong setlist
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • Options
    SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    Did anyone get a spare poster???
    I'm a huge cardinals fan, in aus, i would love this poster!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    gotta buy this puppy- what a set!
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 444
    To those of you talking about the missing songs from the setlist they saw on facebook - anyone got a picture they can post of it?
  • Options
    Mark5 Signed and numbered poster on sale details http://insidetherockposterframe.blogspot.com/