Bootlegs for 2010

why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    bow.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    most interesting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AWESOME !!!!! :clap::)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    when was this announced?????

:shock:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    locked wrote:

you must have missed this annoucement in all the philly boot release annoucement hoopla
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i try to buy cd,but when i clik ,not available yet,,i mail 10c and answer are not available yet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JM188713JM188713 Posts: 31
    looks like somebody jumped the gun putting this on the site, but it means we will have boots for this tour. YAY!!!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Sweet that little link, though it leads to no where, still makes me extremely happy!! I was getting really nervous!

IBTL :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    there was never the option for not having bootlegs this tour,,already kufala official announcement said will be soon the announcement.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    there was never the option for not having bootlegs this tour,,already kufala official announcement said will be soon the announcement.. :mrgreen:
    what a fuckin Greeklish was that!!!!!...48 days freaks!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    i think something big is happening soon. the staff aren't answering and the site is faulty. they're working on something.
  • why go homewhy go home Posts: 287
    locked wrote:

No idea, i clicked to look at the setlists and it gave you the option!!! :D
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,458
    Yes please. BTW, Philly boots would be cool too...just sayin'. I mean if you want to be one of the best Fan Clubs out there, we'll hear an announcement by months end. If you want to be average and ordinary, keep us hanging... :?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,458
    JV130312 wrote:
    Yes please. BTW, Philly boots would be cool too...just sayin'. I mean if you want to be one of the best Fan Clubs out there, we'll hear an announcement by months end. If you want to be average and ordinary, keep us hanging... :?

Ask and you shall ... finally ... receive!!!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.