Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I have a feeling this thread will probably be near 300 pages by the time the weekend ends.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    deep is amazing..and the best not come yet!!!! :)
    that porch version is so fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Yup! I think only Atlanta '94 tops this Porch.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options

This whole concert is pure awesomeness :D ... I can't wait for Black <3
  • Options
    BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite version by far...

:cry:

:roll: always makes me sad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwEOXw13 ... re=related
  • Options
    Dave A :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:

what???????/no no..Black is a song that you can see the power of love..no sad...alot of kinds of love..alot of color of love..Black is one of them.... ;)
    and thats why Berlin 10 is now pass in the history as an epic version.....do u remember it Franz?
    you remember the power of people...that tururutu tururu made Ed to put together his feeling and continue to Come back.. :) ...its the best song written in the history of music.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    and the right is WE DONT BELONG TOGETHER!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
  • Options
    Alive <3
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:

what???????/no no..Black is a song that you can see the power of love..no sad...alot of kinds of love..alot of color of love..Black is one of them.... ;)
    and thats why Berlin 10 is now pass in the history as an epic version.....do u remember it Franz?
    you remember the power of people...that tururutu tururu made Ed to put together his feeling and continue to Come back.. :) ...its the best song written in the history of music.. :)

I value your opinion.
  • Options
    FEEL LIKE A FREE SHOW...ALIVE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!PLAY IT STONE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FEEL LIKE A FREE SHOW...ALIVE MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!PLAY IT STONE!!!!!!!!!!
    Best. Pearl Jam. Song. EVER!
  • Options

:) Berlin was amazing...no questions about that. I will never forget the way Eddie looked into the crowd at the end. The look on his face :) + so much love in the audience.. that was truly special.

But I love the old versions of Black with Dave on drums...they are so full of power.
  • Options
    oh how i wish i wasnt at work right now so i could blast this for all of its glory

and now...wah in the park!!
    love the bass wah on this boot!!!
    garden kicks ass!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    oh how i wish i wasnt at work right now so i could blast this for all of its glory

rob will repeat the show today at 8:45pm Pacific :)
  • Options
    STONE WROTE AN AMAZING SONG......IN THE GARDEN OF STONE... :)
  • Options
    STONE WROTE AN AMAZING SONG.....

he always does :D ... this guy is a genius :lol:
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:

YEAH..NOW WE GET THIS ROB IN OUR LIFES,I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND SEE THE TIME AND MAKE THE MATHS OF WHAT TIME IS IN THE PACIFIC AREA :lol::lol:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Nice start to the workday!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:
    YEAH..NOW WE GET THIS ROB IN OUR LIFES,I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND SEE THE TIME AND MAKE THE MATHS OF WHAT TIME IS IN THE PACIFIC AREA :lol::lol:

I haaate time zones.. the world should be one big time zone, but nooo - all these misunderstanding because of that :D And I always have to google the fucking beginnings of the concerts on pj-radio and I'm wrong anyway most of the time :lol: I just can't remember how many hours difference are from pacific to central european time.
    xD
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    My neighbours will kill me this weekend for sure :lol: I've just connected my laptop to my hi-fi system and HELL YEAH!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Woooooohhhhhooooooo! :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    edited September 2010
    em jot wrote:
    My neighbours will kill me this weekend for sure :lol: I've just connected my laptop to my hi-fi system and HELL YEAH!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Woooooohhhhhooooooo! :D

well as long as it's still daytime they can't do much about that :lol:
  • Options
    why does it say "(2009)"
    was this remastered then??
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    why does it say "(2009)"
    Came out last year in that Ten box set.
  • Options
    why does it say "(2009)"

yes it was remastered last year when they released Ten again. The Collector's Edition included the Drop In The Park vinyl... :)
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    TELL ME ABOUT IT!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

I haaate time zones.. the world should be one big time zone, but nooo - all these misunderstanding because of that :D And I always have to google the fucking beginnings of the concerts on pj-radio and I'm wrong anyway most of the time :lol: I just can't remember how many hours difference are from pacific to central european time.
    xD
    8uk 9 germany 10 greece :D
  • Options
    porch....beauty......this is the greatest band in the world.. :D

dancing_banana.gif

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
  • Options
    xD
    8uk 9 germany 10 greece :D[/quote]

:thumbup: :lol:

I wonder if Rob got recordings of the last 2 songs of the concert? :) Never listened to them before :D Sonic Reducer & RITFW
  • Options