Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by rafie » Aug 30th, '10, 09:40

Thanks for the quick reply and the great work with this broadcast. Do you know if it will be available for purchase?

don't think there's any plans of any official release to my knowledge. Sirius/XM Satellite Radio will be broadcasting the show sometime this week.

and for all of you Concert Flashback fans, we've got the Mansfield, MA (Boston) 8/30/00 show coming up at 1pm Pacific
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    NHiding wrote:

and for all of you Concert Flashback fans, we've got the Mansfield, MA (Boston) 8/30/00 show coming up at 1pm Pacific
    8-)

that's 4 eastern, 3 central for you non time math whizzes. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    NHiding wrote:

:o :shock: fuck!!!!!this has a frikin ,fuckin great setlist!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

8-)

that's 4 eastern, 3 central for you non time math whizzes. :D
    9pm UK, 10pm Germany,11pm Greece :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    NHiding wrote:

Sad to say I need to pass on this one. Now that the school year is starting, I actually need to wake up and go to work in the morning :cry:
    Only 9 1/2 months until summer vacation :lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    9pm UK, 10pm Germany,11pm Greece :mrgreen:
    You saved my life Dimi 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    this version of Grievance is killer!
    8/30/00

lots of Mikey wah. wah!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    ahhh, my work day is busy, i'm going to miss this one :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Daugther tag at this show kick ass!!!:)
  • Options
    Daugther tag at this show kick ass!!!:)
    what that guy said.. :lol:
  • Options
    NFY is dripping with evil

..and has a LUKIN Tag!

One of the top three live perfomances of this song you will hear IMO!

:geek:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    mentioned this on the other thread but this "improv" has the early elements of 'Unthought Known" some 10 years early...

IMO
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    He Rob, what's the streaming bit rate? and if it is below 300, would it be hard to bump it up? gotta get all the bits i can now that's it's streaming live into my car stereo :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Rob,
    THANK YOU sooo much for streaming WM3 gig...listening now
    LOVE it!!!
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    csblake111csblake111 Posts: 147
    NHiding wrote:
    by rafie » Aug 30th, '10, 09:40

Thanks for the quick reply and the great work with this broadcast. Do you know if it will be available for purchase?

don't think there's any plans of any official release to my knowledge. Sirius/XM Satellite Radio will be broadcasting the show sometime this week.

Could you possibly let us know when/what channel on Sirius/XM Radio? I can't get any answers from them about this and it will kill me if I can't catch it to record.

Keep up the great work!! Thanks!
  • Options
    will definitely let you know once i find out.
  • Options
    Today's Concert Flashback heads to Berlin from 8/15/09, starting at 10am Pacific. Immediately following is another play of the Voices For Justice highlights from Little Rock. A little bit of icing on someone's bday cake :D:D
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    NHiding wrote:
    Today's Concert Flashback heads to Berlin from 8/15/09, starting at 10am Pacific. Immediately following is another play of the Voices For Justice highlights from Little Rock. A little bit of icing on someone's bday cake :D:D

Coool! Berlin!!! :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    NHiding wrote:
    :D
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Thanks Rob!

Never fails. When I am listening to PJ radio and I realize I’m listening to the most fabulous version of a song, I maximize the PJ radio and realize I’m listening to Mansfield July 11, 2003…. again and again this happens. What a wonderful show that was. So many treasures there that evening. This is a must-have boot for any fan.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :wave:
    thanks alot Rob for make my birthday wish true..awesome gift..thanks... :)
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :wave:
    thanks alot Rob for make my birthday wish true..awesome gift..thanks... :)
    hey...how come you forgot my birthday????? smiley-sad012.gif :lol:
  • Options
    hmm....How can you follow satan's bed with just breathe?
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    NHiding wrote:

:D:D:D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    WOW

I never heard that Arms Aloft song before but its damn good!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    can you play black all day for dimis birthday :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D
    In the same second i posted my reply Black started!!! :shock: :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    TY Rob. Nice things happening on PJ radio today. Can you play something from the KC 03 show sometime plz? Much appreciated :)
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    edited August 2010
    The birthday song for Dimi :D
    Post edited by wolkenlos on