PJ Radio

Comments

• Big thanks for the Black Rain earlier!
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Grand Rapids 06 was one of my favortie concerts- got great seats bc of the lottery experiment and the set was flawless.

Thanks for Parting Ways- that was a special moment from that concert. You rock, Rob.
    You ROCK, PEARL JAM!
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    Hey Rob,
    What do you and PJ Radio have in store for us Labor Day Weekend?
    How about running the ENTIRE 2010 TOUR... In order!
    Start with New Orleans on Friday evening and run straight thru Portugal on Monday.
    This would make it an EPIC Holiday!!! :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    derbydave wrote:
    Hey Rob,
    What do you and PJ Radio have in store for us Labor Day Weekend?
    How about running the ENTIRE 2010 TOUR... In order!
    Start with New Orleans on Friday evening and run straight thru Portugal on Monday.
    This would make it an EPIC Holiday!!! :ugeek:
    great,,im cancelling the weekend on the beach.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What shows have you got available from 96?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    Wow, Habit from Katowice 2000 sounds fantastic. I love that it seems that not many people care for this song, but I'll always have a special place for it, first hearing it on the 7/11/95 Chicago boot, and going apeshit.
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • 81 wrote:
    how about

http://www.pearljam.com/show/savage-hall-sep-22-1996

if you do play, a pm would be cool

thanks in advance :mrgreen:

Savage Hall was my second PJ show. My younger brother & I had fan club seats off to the left of the stage (Stone's side). We both had to work the next day so it was hop in the car...drive from Central Illinois to Toledo Ohio...rock out to Pearl Jam!...hop back in the car and drive all the way back home. I think we spent over 12 hours in the car for 2 hours of Pearl Jam. Needless to say...it was totally worth it ! ! ! !
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    ok..I do indeed have a sweet spot for Portugal. After my experience there recently, how could I not?
    and oddly enough, I do for Toledo too, thanks to that unreal VFC experience there. Loved that ancient hockey rink the gig was in too that is sadly no more. So I will investigate this Savage Hall show. As for other '96s, there's lots to choose from, but as they are all mainly audience sources, trying to choose the best sounding ones.
    And someone doesn't care for Habit? Their loss.
    Labor Day? I could only think that far in advance if the band had a gig scheduled :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    But we'll come up with something cool, count on that.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    ok..I do indeed have a sweet spot for Portugal. After my experience there recently, how could I not?
    and oddly enough, I do for Toledo too, thanks to that unreal VFC experience there. Loved that ancient hockey rink the gig was in too that is sadly no more. So I will investigate this Savage Hall show. As for other '96s, there's lots to choose from, but as they are all mainly audience sources, trying to choose the best sounding ones.
    Labor Day? I could only think that far in advance if the band had a gig scheduled :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hartford 96 is the best sounding.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Will be playing the Hartford 96 for ya next week
    NHiding wrote:
    Will be playing the Hartford 96 for ya next week

:o:o:o You're the best!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Do you have Ft Lauderdale 96?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    NHiding wrote:

I have NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!!!
    You ALWAYS keep us on our toes (and our computers!) on the HOLIDAYS!!
    Can't wait to see what you have planned... :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    l
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
    Dearest Mr. The Rob...you should do something special for Monday August 30....just because... :)

it's my first day back to school :)
    Oh, what a surprise. Saratoga show from 2000. It's great to hear the Binaural tour shows.
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Oh, what a surprise. Saratoga show from 2000. It's great to hear the Binaural tour shows.

goddamn
    not even paying attn to the words scrolling/not realizing this is all one show
    :lol:
    just workin/listening/jammin/lovin it :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    Rob man, for the month of September, could you relive the whole Canadian 2005 Tour Experience on the radio? It be the 5th Anni the guy's took over this country. Someday they will be back, raise some hell & start up a new Canadian Tour.

Thanks! :)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Newch91 wrote:

goddamn
    not even paying attn to the words scrolling/not realizing this is all one show
    :lol:
    just workin/listening/jammin/lovin it :D
    Yeah.... just realised that this is a full show now :lol:
    Betterman,i wonder how long is it on lol I'm going to check the setlist :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    D-man of Canada...I don't know about the whole tour, but already had a few of them in mind for sure. that tour was so much fun. sure hope it happens again one day.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,355
    NHiding wrote:
    D-man of Canada...I don't know about the whole tour, but already had a few of them in mind for sure. that tour was so much fun. sure hope it happens again one day.

I sure do too! If there's anything you need, some rarities & info from the '05 tour, let me know! :) Our local radio station has been playing Pearl Jam a lot lately & every September 22nd, ever since that magical night in Halifax, they broadcast the complete show (with commercials mind you) on the radio. It's pretty sweet! :D
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Haha,like that moment about claping :lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    NHiding wrote:D-man of Canada...I don't know about the whole tour, but already had a few of them in mind for sure. that tour was so much fun. sure hope it happens again one day.

I sure do too! If there's anything you need, some rarities & info from the '05 tour, let me know! :) Our local radio station has been playing Pearl Jam a lot lately & every September 22nd, ever since that magical night in Halifax, they broadcast the complete show (with commercials mind you) on the radio. It's pretty sweet! :D

I have so many great memories of it. So much fun in Calgary with CaliJess and Tracy, front row in Edmonton where I met my Oslo friends Simon and Torhild, getting to go back to Banff, and the great journey to Newfoundland.
  • NHiding wrote:

How does Zenith, Paris 11/7/96 rate as an audience recording? Only time they have played Roadhouse Blues you know? ;):lol:
    Zenith '96 gets played often round here
  • NHiding wrote:
    Zenith '96 gets played often round here

8-):D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :o cortez the killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!from israel..just fuckin wow!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    where's rafie? he better have heard this!
    NHiding wrote:
    where's rafie? he better have heard this!
    its 2:40 am in israel,married man,he probably sleeping.. :roll:
    you can tell him what he missed so he never turns it off :lol: