PJ Radio

Comments

• NHiding wrote:
    upon reading your suggestion again, I would never repeat songs in a row, especially more than 2x. Just doesn't make for good radio. but maybe we can do something where we play one, have listeners vote on it, something along those lines.
    but lately on Porch, what has been sending them over the top? STONE.

as a suggestion in line with this
    maybe PJ radio could have some sort of rating system....5 stars or out of 100%
    I know when Yahoo radio used to work, they had that right on the radio screen...somewhere next to where the play/stop buttons are
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    the only thing im sure is that pj radio is one of the best things ever pj did is to create this radio!!!
    i love people try to find ideas.Rob try to please fans and keep the quality in the top.
    just fuckin great!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    I'm leaving. Enjoy the show :wave:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    enjoy all.
    and there's generally one album track and side project track per hour for those wanting to hear that stuff. and always more getting added daily.
  • this is one happening tail pipe of a party :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

keep on rockin has great tempo!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    there's video somewhere of me completely losing my shit in the front row to this RITFW!

hey franzi...potato wave :D
    he he...johnny from Berrrrrrrlin... :D
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • wolkenloswolkenlos Posts: 591
    NHiding wrote:
    there's video somewhere of me completely losing my shit in the front row to this RITFW!

Yeaaaahh make me fries :D
    Haha...I watched Inside Job from Austin City Limits last week on youtube... and then they showed the audience and this guy playing air guitar like crazy and I was like: WTF!?! ROB?? :D
    hahaha. very funny, you rocked that audience :)
    wolkenlos wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

Haha...I watched Inside Job from Austin City Limits last week on youtube... and then they showed the audience and this guy playing air guitar like crazy and I was like: WTF!?! ROB?? :D
    and on euro tour,his best moment was SOLAT at Belfast!!!!!!!!i thought he was playing the song!!!!! :D
    wolkenlos wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

and on euro tour,his best moment was SOLAT at Belfast!!!!!!!!i thought he was playing the song!!!!! :D

Hahahaha :D awesome! ... SOLAT was my favorite part of the Belfast concert :D
    now u mention austin tv show,i remember is an awesome porch version!!!!mike destroy the solo and they play with Stone face to faces solos!!!
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    wolkenlos wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

So that is what Rob looks like? Good to put a face to the voice. Not what I would have imagined.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    So that is what Rob looks like? Good to put a face to the voice. Not what I would have imagined.
    start to worry about u..
    :lol::lol:
    look my facebook acount.euro tour album
    Ha! yeah, radio people never look like what you think, do they? but in this day and age with the internet and fb, it's not like i'm any mystery. but if you're looking at pix from dimi's eurotour, the bags under my eyes on the train to belfast are not normally there!
    As for rockin the air guitar? guilty as charged :mrgreen:
    and porch from acl tv is an alltimer
    NHiding wrote:
    but if you're looking at pix from dimi's eurotour, the bags under my eyes on the train to belfast are not normally there!

oh come on...you all got to belfast with the 11am train!!! We had to take the 7am train :O Now tell me something about bags under the eyes :D haha.
  • NHiding wrote:
    Ha! yeah, radio people never look like what you think, do they? but in this day and age with the internet and fb, it's not like i'm any mystery. but if you're looking at pix from dimi's eurotour, the bags under my eyes on the train to belfast are not normally there!
    As for rockin the air guitar? guilty as charged :mrgreen:
    and porch from acl tv is an alltimer

anywhere in your contract does it say you can appoint your successor :?:
    If so, can i sign the petition to be said successor? Your job kicks ass! :mrgreen:

wolkenlos wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    but if you're looking at pix from dimi's eurotour, the bags under my eyes on the train to belfast are not normally there!

oh come on...you all got to belfast with the 11am train!!! We had to take the 7am train :O Now tell me something about bags under the eyes :D haha.
    u just forget your age Franzi... :lol:
    age? how about a flight from west coast to london to dublin, straight to that all night party, guinness factory the next day, show that night, up all night after the show, then train to belfast! Not that I've have it any other way mind you 8-)
    NHiding wrote:
    age? how about a flight from west coast to london to dublin, straight to that all night party, guinness factory the next day, show that night, up all night after the show, then train to belfast! Not that I've have it any other way mind you 8-)
    no no..her age..her skin is untouch from pj parties that u had......and other type of parties 8-)
    NHiding wrote:

You had the comfortable hotels...we slept in a hostel with 6 people in one room! :D
    But the flight to Europe is pretty bad...I agree. Fortunately we only had to fly 2 hours from Berlin to Dublin!
    BUT we had to sit in front of the venues 2 days in a row! Not like you people who had time to visit the guiness factory! ;D
    you didn't HAVE to sit in front of venues, you chose to, and that's what makes the die-hards die-hards! Don't think I haven't paid my dues over the years. We had to do that all of the '03 tour, and back in the days before the internet, you had to do that overnight to get tickets if you really wanted the good seats or position. hell, i once slept out overnight at grand central station in nyc to get grateful dead tickets. sure i was 15, but that's just what you did if you were crazy enough :mrgreen:
    Fraz was your choice stay there,,was free space-beds in hotels 8-);)
    Hahaha :D
    :lol: I only wanted to say that you wasn't the only one with bags under your eyes ...and that nobody noticed it because we all looked wasted :P

And Dimi... uuuhmmm no, thanks :D We prefer small bathrooms and to wake up people in the middle of the night because we have to pack our bags to travel to the next concert :D hahaha. Actually it was quite funny in the hostel. The guy at the reception played Pearl Jam for us ;)
    i think i could've upgraded those bags under my eyes to suitcases!
    Portugal....Portugal...

Pearl Jam Radio will premiere the Oeiras, Portugal show on Friday, July 30 at 12noon pst/ 3pm est / 8pm London time with a replay at 6pm pst / 9pm est.

And tune in for more replays of shows from Arras, Werchter, Venice, Bilbao and Oeiras on Saturday July 31, starting at 10am pst / 1pm est / 6pm London time.
    NHiding wrote:
    Portugal....Portugal...

Pearl Jam Radio will premiere the Oeiras, Portugal show on Friday, July 30 at 12noon pst/ 3pm est / 8pm London time with a replay at 6pm pst / 9pm est.

And tune in for more replays of shows from Arras, Werchter, Venice, Bilbao and Oeiras on Saturday July 31, starting at 10am pst / 1pm est / 6pm London time.
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the last of the 3 i wait like crazy,after berlin and venice!!!!party tomorrow..again :D
  • NHiding wrote:
    Portugal....Portugal...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the last of the 3 i wait like crazy,after berlin and venice!!!!party tomorrow..again :D

I'll be here tomorrow night. I'll bring the wine 8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    NHiding wrote:
    Portugal....Portugal...

I'll be here tomorrow night. I'll bring the wine 8-)
    Can you bring some for me?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.