PJ Radio

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    were is this at i had it originally last night now i dont even see it.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 553
    IS
    THERE
    AN
    iTUNES
    STREAM
    RECORDER
    FOR
    WINDOWS (vista)
    ?

...couldn't find any so far...
    #Hamburg 2000 * Berlin 06 # Munich * Dusseldorf 2007 # Berlin * Manchester * London 2009 # Dublin * Belfast * Berlin 2010 # Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen 2012# Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin 2014 ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2014: Amsterdam I & II - Milan - Trieste - Vienna - Berlin # 2018: Amsterdam I & II - Prague - Krakow - Berlin # 2021 (hopefully): Amsterdam I & II - Vienna - Krakow - Prague
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733
    Awesome. I am loving this. Thanks 10c!!!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Can anyone who has heard a Philly 09 track comment on the quality? Everyone is assuming this is a sign of the boots being announced but if it's just audience recordings then we're no more closer than we were a few days ago.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    Can anyone who has heard a Philly 09 track comment on the quality? Everyone is assuming this is a sign of the boots being announced but if it's just audience recordings then we're no more closer than we were a few days ago.

Somebody posted in another thread that Bug's was played lastnight on the radio & it was much better then the audience recordings we have. :)
  • wmacsonwmacson Posts: 229
    Can anyone who has heard a Philly 09 track comment on the quality?

Heard "Nothingman" and "Crazy Mary" from the 10-27-09 Philly show and it is absolutely soundboard. Sounded amazing. It can't be far away now.

Now, if I could just get this to work on my Blackberry......!
    GetALife wrote:
    IS
    THERE
    AN
    iTUNES
    STREAM
    RECORDER
    FOR
    WINDOWS (vista)
    ?

...couldn't find any so far...

There's an app called Total Recorder. But i'm not sure if it works for Window's Vista.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Can anyone who has heard a Philly 09 track comment on the quality? Everyone is assuming this is a sign of the boots being announced but if it's just audience recordings then we're no more closer than we were a few days ago.
    crazy mary was great
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    is this the same as the aol channel?
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    satansbed wrote:
    anybody know how to get it work through a proxy

same issue here. thinking its not going to work. I have it up, but it just keeps spinning.
  • SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604

I heard several Philly tracks, they all sounded like official boots to me.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• NastyNeilGNastyNeilG Posts: 36
    To get this to work on your blackberry:

Access yourmuze.fm from a PC or Bolt Browser using BlackBerry and set up an account. Then add your station to the yourmuze station list. Then you can add stations to your account that you want.

Finally, sigh onto m.yourmuze.fm from your BlackBerry and you can listen to the added stations from your BlackBerry.

I hope this helps you. I did it this morning, and it works GREAT!

All the best!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Greetings all,

"The Rob" here just wanting to check in and say, first of all, thanks for already enjoying something that isn't even officially launched! Love how PJ fans can figure out the inner details. Once all the bugs get fixed and it's up and running on the player and then on people's smartphones, we'll all be rocking out for a long time coming. I'll be continually building the library and adding more and more shows every day. This is only the beginning. I'll be doing show reports and interviews this entire US tour. The sky's the limit with what we can do here, so hang in there and remember we're just getting started. If you've got any favorite shows or versions of songs you want to hear, send me an email at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
    It's off to St.Louis for me, so enjoy!
    NHiding wrote:
    Greetings all,

"The Rob" here just wanting to check in and say, first of all, thanks for already enjoying something that isn't even officially launched! Love how PJ fans can figure out the inner details. Once all the bugs get fixed and it's up and running on the player and then on people's smartphones, we'll all be rocking out for a long time coming. I'll be continually building the library and adding more and more shows every day. This is only the beginning. I'll be doing show reports and interviews this entire US tour. The sky's the limit with what we can do here, so hang in there and remember we're just getting started. If you've got any favorite shows or versions of songs you want to hear, send me an email at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks Rob! Have a great time tonight! :)
    NHiding wrote:
    Greetings all,

already told u about your great work!!!too bad u arent coming in Europe for do show reports..have fun tonight,we waiting for your news..and yes..u will get in your mail request of Athens 06 show :mrgreen:
    take care
    Dimitris
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black10Black10 Posts: 160
    Is there a way for me to tell what version of the songs are being played on Windows Media Player? I'm hearing everything just fine, but i would love to see the descriptions of each song.
    jones wrote:
  • wmacsonwmacson Posts: 229
    NastyNeilG wrote:
    To get this to work on your blackberry:

Access yourmuze.fm from a PC or Bolt Browser using BlackBerry and set up an account. Then add your station to the yourmuze station list. Then you can add stations to your account that you want.

Finally, sigh onto m.yourmuze.fm from your BlackBerry and you can listen to the added stations from your BlackBerry.

I hope this helps you. I did it this morning, and it works GREAT!

All the best!
    That is great. Worked perfectly. Thanks!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    jones wrote:
    jones wrote:

I don't know...probably better.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    The idea behind the Flash player is that it will display album artwork and the current track info so you won't need to use Windows Media, Itunes, or the others once we get it dialed in and working. Good news is we have found the problem and are working on creating a fix which could be 2-3 days out max but hopefully we will be able to get it going today.

Until then enjoy the URL stream even though it does not include all the features the flash player will.

KUFALA
    Peace
    Kufala wrote:
    The idea behind the Flash player is that it will display album artwork and the current track info so you won't need to use Windows Media, Itunes, or the others once we get it dialed in and working. Good news is we have found the problem and are working on creating a fix which could be 2-3 days out max but hopefully we will be able to get it going today.

Until then enjoy the URL stream even though it does not include all the features the flash player will.

KUFALA
    thanks alot!! :)
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    jones wrote:
    jones wrote:

This is not the same as AOL. Way more content, edited, programmed by a mega PJ Fan, who is on the road doing daily updates from the tour. No my friend this is no AOL radio, its much better.
    Peace
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Kufala wrote:
    jones wrote:
    jones wrote:

This is not the same as AOL. Way more content, edited, programmed by a mega PJ Fan, who is on the road doing daily updates from the tour. No my friend this is no AOL radio, its much better.

amen to that! i'm lovin' it
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Bump30Bump30 Burlington Ontario Posts: 446
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    This is a new feature. Still working out some of the bugs. Official announcement coming shortly but it is basically 24/7/365 custom radio station featuring live recordings, audience tapes, studio albums, side projects, interviews and all thing Pearl Jam.

The player has a few Bugs (could be the 10/31 version from Philly causing the problems).

You should be able to hear quite a bit of Philly 09 as they are in heavy rotation the first couple days of programming. Bear with us. Should have it back online shortly.

Quality of shows will vary depending on source material available to us.

Enjoy....once it is back up

Donny has been doing that for all this time and kept getting ignored while he acquired hundreds of listeners since he started. He's a damn good broadcaster and does an excellent job choosing themes for each edition. Nothing against what you're trying to do here but it's interesting that all of a sudden this whole radio thing gets all the attention while a fan had done that for all these months for free. I know who the DJ is going to be and I think he's a decent guy. It's just that I wish Donny got the recognition he deserves.
    http://allthatssacred.blogspot.com/
    #51 is up tomorrow.

+1
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
    Kufala wrote:
    jones wrote:
    jones wrote:

thank you.
    i was arguing with me friend that it had to be better
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,395
    Its NOT working on my PC. I know some people are HIGH tech and some are LOW tech, but i'm NO tech :lol: I have no idea how to get this to work. It was working last night on my laptop, but today i'm having NO luck on my PC. Anyone have any ideas? And remember i'm NO tech :lol:
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I too am no techie and cannot figure out how to get it to work. Can someone please give or point us to an easy to follow method to get it to work. I think I need to use Windows media for mine, but see no "file" to add the link to it. H-E-L-P P-L-E-A-S-E!!!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Open Itunes, click advanced, click open live stream and paste this:

http://75.102.43.202/live

click "ok"

thats it
    Gorge
  • Immortality DC 95' sounds great
    Gorge
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Open Itunes, click advanced, click open live stream and paste this:

http://75.102.43.202/live

click "ok"

thats it

Can you somehow save that, or do you always have to re-enter it everytime?
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman