PJ Radio

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    TopBombing wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Eddie sounds very good, beautiful speaking voice too, Europe must agree with him :D

Ireland has that affect on people!!

:)
    u cant imagine how berlin affect to people!!!!! ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TopBombingTopBombing Posts: 18
    TopBombing wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Eddie sounds very good, beautiful speaking voice too, Europe must agree with him :D

Ireland has that affect on people!!

No but I'll try when I hear the bootleg!!

TopBombing wrote:

TURURUTU TURURU THE BEST... :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I missed Dublin but that Happy Birthday to Brendan at Belfast was great :D
    I need a coffee!
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Anyone decipher want the say in their little skit to Brendan O'Brien? You can sort of make it out.
    Plankton wrote:
    Anyone decipher want the say in their little skit to Brendan O'Brien? You can sort of make it out.
    happy birthday!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: but if u listen it again ,u can hear eddie..
    TopBombing wrote:

Please tell me thats not a Dundalk crest as your avatar :shock: ;):lol:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    TopBombing wrote:

I could tell you it's not, but you dont want me to lie to you, so yeah - Dundalk's finest haha!!

:lol:
    TopBombing wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    TopBombing wrote:

I could tell you it's not, but you dont want me to lie to you, so yeah - Dundalk's finest haha!!

OH DEAR GOD SOMEONE CALL SECURITY :lol:

I bet you were born a few miles further south in the centre of the universe :twisted:
    I need a coffee!
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    A HUGE THANKS....
    To PJ Radio for running the Euroshows for those of us that weren't able to go to see them in person!!
    You made my day (and week) by playing these!!
    Thanks ROB!!!! :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

Irish Al wrote:
    TopBombing wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

OH DEAR GOD SOMEONE CALL SECURITY :lol:

I bet you were born a few miles further south in the centre of the universe :twisted:

Dundalk is the centre of the Universe, all that is good revolves around us... 8-)

All that is not so good is a few miles further south where I was born!! :lol:

I blame my parents!! :lol:
    a big thank to pj radio and to ROB for the 4 hours party tonight!!!!thanks and see u tomorrow,London - Nijmegen
  • jordan kjordan k Posts: 196
    Can't wait to buy the boots when I get home tonight! Was at both and loved em!
    Key Arena - Nov 05 2000, General Motors Place - May 30 2003, General Motors Place - Sep 02 2005, Canada Olympic Park - Aug 08 2009,Key Arena - Sep 22 2009, GM Place - Sep 25 2009, The O2 - Jun 22 2010, Odyssey Arena - Jun 23 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Scotiabank Saddledome - Sep 21, 2011, Rexall Place - Sep 23, 2011, Pacific Coliseum - Sep 25, 2011, Portland OR 11-29-2013, Spokane WA 11-30-2013, Vancouver BC 12-04-2013, Seattle WA 12-06-2013, Toronto ON 05-10-2016, Toronto ON 05-12-2016, Seattle WA 08-08-2018, Seattle 08-10-2018

EV Arlene Schnitzer Hall - July 14 2011, EV Benaroya Hall - July 16 2011

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Guaranteed live from Virginia Beach in 2008!!!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    hey guys, is there any schedule when the venice 2010 show will be airing on pj-radio? any information :?:
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
    joerg wrote:
    hey guys, is there any schedule when the venice 2010 show will be airing on pj-radio? any information :?:
    till thursday we know the schedule.berlin-gnydia..i dont know if this continue friday or weekend..if so,will be on saturday,cos friday will be arras-werchter,saturday,venice - bilbao,,or will be next week....Rob will inform us quickly,so no worries :)
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    joerg wrote:
    till thursday we know the schedule.berlin-gnydia..i dont know if this continue friday or weekend..if so,will be on saturday,cos friday will be arras-werchter,saturday,venice - bilbao,,or will be next week....Rob will inform us quickly,so no worries :)

thanks very much for your info and prompt reply :P
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    question for you android guys....

i've got the link that opens and plays it saved, however, i can't see the song info, and more importantly, i can't do anything else with my phone unless i shut down the radio also, if i get a text, it stops. any suggestions?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    81 wrote:

i've got the link that opens and plays it saved, however, i can't see the song info, and more importantly, i can't do anything else with my phone unless i shut down the radio also, if i get a text, it stops. any suggestions?

How are you getting it to play? I clicked on the link on the Pearl Jam site and it just opened up a blank page.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    81 wrote:

81, do you know of a way to stream pearljambootlegs.org shows on the droid x? When I click on the Play button a popup picture of Eddie comes up but that's it.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    DS114969 wrote:
    81 wrote:

How are you getting it to play? I clicked on the link on the Pearl Jam site and it just opened up a blank page.

Okay I figured it out thanks to Norm in another thread. I entered http://75.102.43.202/live into my browser and the station started streaming. Unfortunately, I also can't do anything else with the phone...if I go to my home page the radio stops playing. 81, please let me know if you find a fix for this.
  • 11/20/09 Melbourne AUS Yellow Ledbetter - nasty solo at the end there Mr. McCready :)

but could anything less have been expected :?: :ugeek:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• bgrlbgrl Posts: 6
    I got a feeling- way better than the Beatles.
    ready for the next party...Londoners first...Dutch in my tree later :D
  • bgrlbgrl Posts: 6
    :?:
    DS114969 wrote:
    DS114969 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Okay I figured it out thanks to Norm in another thread. I entered http://75.102.43.202/live into my browser and the station started streaming. Unfortunately, I also can't do anything else with the phone...if I go to my home page the radio stops playing. 81, please let me know if you find a fix for this.

you know as much as i know right now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS114969 wrote:
    81 wrote:

81, do you know of a way to stream pearljambootlegs.org shows on the droid x? When I click on the Play button a popup picture of Eddie comes up but that's it.

have no idea...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    bgrl wrote:
    :?:
    in 1 hour and 5 minutes the london show will be played at pj radio,and next in the row nijmegen...party time ...again :D ..bootlegs of the show at good section as well
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on