PJ Radio

Comments

• ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    100th show plug comin! :D
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,155
    Any word if PJ Radio get's a plug-in for Last.fm Scrobbler?
    http://www.last.fm/

Thanks! :)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    leavin here....did they do it on the last little tour? :think:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    "I only play for money...keep your autographs books home, I don't give a damn"

He really gets into this character. :?

:D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Love Reign O'Er Me playing at this moment from MSG 1 10 - very nice.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    I've been listening to this whole concert tonight. I'm so glad they are playing them straight through! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    justam wrote:

...what song was it after or before...I really must listen to it...who carries an autograph book other than young children and he wouldn't speak to them in such a way....right? :)
    justam wrote:

...what song was it after or before...I really must listen to it...who carries an autograph book other than young children and he wouldn't speak to them in such a way....right? :)

It's a song called "I only play for money" by someone else.
    Of course, he sings it in a humorous way.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

It's a song called "I only play for money" by someone else.
    Of course, he sings it in a humorous way.
    ok thanks...I was confused... :lol:
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    wish we could have the option to buy the ENTIRE SHOW .... with no EDITS .... FULL ENCORE BREAKS
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    wish there was a record button on PJ Radio so I could listen to all the shows i'm missing because I work too much during the week.......uuuhhhggg!
  • JohnnyGeetarJohnnyGeetar Posts: 165
    justam wrote:

It's a song by these guys, http://www.thefrogsarchive.com/.

A good one too.
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2010
    This Santa Cruz Holiday release is pretty cool.

Funny i've had the record all this time with no record player so i've never heard it before.
    Post edited by OnTheEdge on
    justam wrote:

It's a song by these guys, http://www.thefrogsarchive.com/.

A good one too.
    I found this! WOW! it's wonderful!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrG74sshwIo
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    EPIC!!!!

Ed just stopped Rearviewmirror mid song (20/6/95) to yell at a couple of guys having a fight! :lol:

PJ radio is filled with great stuff today!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    5/17/2010 Push Me Pull Me :o

not shock that they played it but that it is fucking fantastic!!!
  • sd150448sd150448 Posts: 110
    kj1nyr wrote:
    sd150448 wrote:
    my regular radio hasn't been on since pj radio took the stage....it's freakin'awesome!
    my work day flies by now......what a great way to be working hard....or hardly working
    :thumbup: :clap:
    LOVE PJ radio!

I love it too!!
    It's funny cuz there's "Pearl jam" Radio and I find myself calling the other radio "Bull shit" radio...hehe
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    JaneNY wrote:
    Love Reign O'Er Me playing at this moment from MSG 1 10 - very nice.

a highlight from the MSGs shows.

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB Posts: 423
    This Even Flow from Adelaide 2009 sounds like it should be on 33 rpm but being played at the 78 rpm speed. Either that or my sound card is messed up.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    holy CRAP did bugs sound amazing from the "boot" on PJ radio. I could actually listen to that on anormal basis. Outta my mind sounded sooo much better too than from youtube. It was very "rolling stones-y" and groovy.

I havent listened to PJ radio yet until now because my computer is messed up. Damn I gotta get it fixed just for this radio!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • swardsward Posts: 586
    When they played Rivers of Deceit from Mad Season this morning, it got wondering if the boys would cover it sometime. Love to hear it.
    this is beautiful...
  • sward wrote:
    When they played Rivers of Deceit from Mad Season this morning, it got wondering if the boys would cover it sometime. Love to hear it.
    That's a great thought for many of Mad Season songs... I had a dream last night that AIC, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden were all playing at a small club on the same bill for the big anniversary date. The problem in my dream was that they were all running around trying to figure out who could sing like Layne. No one could do it so they canceled the show. Guess it's a problem in the dream AND in reality :( Anytime I've heard Ed cover someone else's song, I think WOW..I love his voice no matter what he is singing.. but I'm not sure I could accept Ed singing Layne's part. I absolutely love Ed's voice. I absolutely love Layne's voice/style. Ed does not equal Layne.
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, PEARL JAM RADIO WILL BE HAVING A GARDEN PARTY ON SATURDAY, JUNE 12TH WITH A REBROADCAST OF BOTH MADISON SQUARE GARDEN SHOWS FROM MAY 20TH AND MAY 21ST, BACK TO BACK AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, STARTING AT 1PM EST/ 10 AM PST, WITH A REPLAY AT 9PM EST/ 6PM PST.
    NHiding wrote:
    DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, PEARL JAM RADIO WILL BE HAVING A GARDEN PARTY ON SATURDAY, JUNE 12TH WITH A REBROADCAST OF BOTH MADISON SQUARE GARDEN SHOWS FROM MAY 20TH AND MAY 21ST, BACK TO BACK AND IN THEIR ENTIRETY, STARTING AT 1PM EST/ 10 AM PST, WITH A REPLAY AT 9PM EST/ 6PM PST.

:thumbup:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    NHiding wrote:

:clap::clap:
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    I'm in LOVE with PJ Radio!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I wonder how long until we hear "Better Days" on PJ Radio? Someone has said that they heard "I'm Still Here" on there, and that one is just as much of a leaked tune as this one.
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    NHiding wrote:

Nice! 8-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • A suggestion for the owner of PJ Radio... can you make the tag font larger and/or scroll the tag slower? Some of us elders.. or maybe just me.. have trouble deciphering the date of the show and it scrolls too quickly for my eyes to focus. Thanks.

I love this radio. I have definitely become a happier employee to have such a mixed bag of goodies without having to listen through my earphones in the office.