PJ Radio

1330331332333334336»

Comments

  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 218
    NHiding said:
    back up and running.
    Thanks  =)
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,824
    Pesky gremlins chewing up wires again. Sorry for the interruption. Will get back online asap.
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,824
    and back up and runnin. enjoy!

  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 83
    Any insight to the channel being removed from Tunein?
  • PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 20,899
    Rob, when are we (the fans) going to take over SiriusXM's Ch.22? :smile:
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.


    Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 83
    PJ radio now removed from radio.net as well. Why are they removing the station from these services? 
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 218
    edited May 25
    The one from this site isn't working right now either.  :s
     everything okay?!
    Need my PJ radio!
    Please help!!
    Post edited by kaseylily on
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USAPosts: 218
    Sounds good this morning  =)
  • Tiz10Tiz10 South FloridaPosts: 257
    Curious if PJ Radio will return to TuneIn any time soon
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 83
    Tiz10 said:
    Curious if PJ Radio will return to TuneIn any time soon
    Me too. Radio.net came back but tunein is still down. 
  • iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 127
    any update on PJ Radio returning to Tunein??  I've never used Radio.net, is it better??
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 83
    iO letsgo said:
    any update on PJ Radio returning to Tunein??  I've never used Radio.net, is it better??
    I think it’s the same station. I miss tunein because my car has the app direct without having to stream from my phone. No idea what the cost is to push the station to Tunein but I really wish it would return. I was hoping it was a way to shove people to Sirius during the free listen period and it would return after but no dice. Also odd that they just pulled it after all this time with no explanation. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Calgary ABPosts: 1,288
    Loved hearing the 2014 Trieste concert on Sirius/XM today on the way home from work.  Everything about the Trieste concert was amazing including the venue, the city itself, the surrounding area, visiting Ljubljana in neighbouring Slovenia, the caves in Slovenia, on and on.  Was an amazing trip! Thanks for playing this show and bringing back so many great memories. One of the best vacations ever. 

    “We’re keepin it loose, maybe not Grateful Dead loose... but like Rolling Stones loose”
  • iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 127
    jwc6160 said:
    iO letsgo said:
    any update on PJ Radio returning to Tunein??  I've never used Radio.net, is it better??
    I think it’s the same station. I miss tunein because my car has the app direct without having to stream from my phone. No idea what the cost is to push the station to Tunein but I really wish it would return. I was hoping it was a way to shove people to Sirius during the free listen period and it would return after but no dice. Also odd that they just pulled it after all this time with no explanation. 
    Thanks for the input @jwc6160 ; That car app sounds sweet.  I would always stream PJ Radio via tunein during runs and workouts, now i'm getting fat lol.  Might have to get Sirius again 
Sign In or Register to comment.