Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Kathi wrote:
    I want a toouuuurr. :(

great listening to this with all of you! :)
    you mean me,forget the rest.. :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    :lol::lol::lol:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Cheers all. Great party here this morning. Now, on with my birthday!! ;)8-)
    what? this was your birthday party darl! ;)
  • Options
    alright....gotta go give my hubby 30 mins of my time before bedtime :P Catch u all next week...a little sad right now cuz I miss u guys, so it's gonna be a quick goodbye and "see ya later" :wave:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    sickofit wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Cheers all. Great party here this morning. Now, on with my birthday!! ;)8-)
    what? this was your birthday party darl! ;)
    ha ha. Well, nah this was my birthday morning wake up, now I get to party all day long with PJ ringing in my ears!! 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Rob's Conversation with Mike is on AGAIN if you missed it earlier today!! :ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    My turn, finally I can listen to the concert in Oslo!! :-D :D
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    awesome bootleg!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    awesome bootleg!!!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :D:D
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Encore Concert Flashback to Oslo 7/9/12 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    kick ass show..after Amsterdam has the best quality
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    kick ass show..after Amsterdam has the best quality
    Yeah I thought it was really great sounding as well!! Damned if I'm setting my alarm for 6am NZT tomorrow(Saturday) though!! :o Not long until I can order my boots. Only one more show to go ppl!!! 'See' you Thurs morn(NZT) for Copenhagen!!!!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    Beast of Burden, London, 7/14/93. Lol, that was awesome. I'd never heard it before. :thumbup:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SColumSColum Posts: 18
    Why did they stop posting the talk shows as podcasts through itunes, I am never home when they are on so the podcasts is how I listened. Is there a new place they post the talk hour or whats the deal?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    SColum wrote:
    Why did they stop posting the talk shows as podcasts through itunes, I am never home when they are on so the podcasts is how I listened. Is there a new place they post the talk hour or whats the deal?

cancelled
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SColum wrote:
    I always miss the interviews and stuff, and really want to be able to hear all of them. Maybe a page here on the website with links to interviews that are aired? Whatever... just would be great to be able to listen to interviews any time. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    SColum wrote:
    I always miss the interviews and stuff, and really want to be able to hear all of them. Maybe a page here on the website with links to interviews that are aired? Whatever... just would be great to be able to listen to interviews any time. :)

go to gremmie.net

click on gremmie radio

click on pearl jam

click on all encompassing trip

enjoy :corn:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    SColum wrote:

go to gremmie.net

click on gremmie radio

click on pearl jam

click on all encompassing trip

enjoy :corn:
    Oh sweet! Did not know about that - thanks! :)
  • Options
    I listened to Oslo again today & was jumping around my kitchen in remembrance!! :o:lol::lol: + when Given to Fly came on when I was driving earlier on I had total flashbacks of jeez we must have been jumping(as much as possible in the front row) by the time this came on!!

Ah, memories!! 8-)
    <hr>
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    edited October 2012
    Hi Hedwich,

do you get anything on Pearl Jam Radio now?

Greetz
    Post edited by clavious on
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    morello wrote:
    I listened to Oslo again today & was jumping around my kitchen in remembrance!! :o:lol::lol: + when Given to Fly came on when I was driving earlier on I had total flashbacks of jeez we must have been jumping(as much as possible in the front row) by the time this came on!!

Ah, memories!! 8-)
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I can't not jump during Given to Fly! Especially right after "The wind rose up set him down on his knees..." I love the buildup to Given to Fly, one of my all time favourites and I will never get sick of listening to it ever.
  • Options
    PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    Is Pearl Jam radio not working?
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    PA Jammer wrote:
    Is Pearl Jam radio not working?
    Looks like it :?
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    DesignVHLDesignVHL Posts: 297
    Yeah I think they have been issues for a few weeks now - there's been a few times where the stream was down when I wanted to listen. The stream file seems to be missing. Maybe they are updated or changing servers...who knows! I'm sure they are working on the problem - I'm a web developer/designer and if they were my client, I'd be so on it! :)

I wonder if it's down through Sirius too. . Hope they get it fixed soon, I love my PJ radio while doing creative work!
    | valerie |

EXPAND YOUR ELEMENT!
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    DEEP8 :D
  • Options
    working fine here!!!
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,248
    has the Mike interview been uploaded anywhere so I can grab it or stream it?!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    has the Mike interview been uploaded anywhere so I can grab it or stream it?!
  • Options
    woooah! Great set list St. Louis 2000 on PJ radio, I'm enjoying every track so much!
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Concert Flashback to Houston, TX 10/15/00 at 10am Pacific.