Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    thAT WAR TAG WAS THE SHIT!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    War... what is it good for?

absolutely NOTHING!!!

What a great felt tag that night!
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    and I remember it was really loud up at the front :twisted:
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    edited September 2012
    Me too loves Blood.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    Pfftt, if you're gonna mention Wulheide, then play there and screw this place!
    hehe..
    asian hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No regrets about missing these 2 - we found Harry B James nice and early!
    +1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WAR!! Blood/WAR, my favorite moment from this concert... I hurt my belly the days before and I couldn't jump...but, for Blood I ignored all the pain and jumped and screamed the shit out of this place :D
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    and I remember it was really loud up at the front :twisted:
    HEHEHEHEHEHE
  • Options
    thAT WAR TAG WAS THE SHIT!!!!

totally agree!
  • Options
    wolkenlos wrote:
    WAR!! Blood/WAR, my favorite moment from this concert... I hurt my belly the days before and I couldn't jump...but, for Blood I ignored all the pain and jumped and screamed the shit out of this place :D

ahahaha
    I left my voice there at the O2 arena :lol:
  • Options
    from here on out we know the drill.. But what a fucking show! (and the boot does it justice!)

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    oh, that "watch out!" was when someone was being "evicted" from the crowd....haha!
  • Options
    from here on out we know the drill.. But what a fucking show! (and the boot does it justice!)

well.. I'm still waiting on Baba to come ;)
  • Options
    hety berlino...we are fuckin baried alive!!
  • Options
    zagizagi Posts: 414
    Owl wrote:
    wolkenlos wrote:

ahahaha
    I left my voice there at the O2 arena :lol:
    i was soaking wet after this
    and then, next day i had bruises on my stomach from being pushed to the rails :-o :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    sickofit wrote:
    oh, that "watch out!" was when someone was being "evicted" from the crowd....haha!
    There were a bunch of those watch outs I was so thankful for, almost got bonked in the head a few times and ducked just in time. Why did those people always end up coming feet first? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    zagi wrote:
    and then, next day i had bruises on my stomach from being pushed to the rails :-o :shock: :lol:

That's the best way to experience a gig! ;)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    WE'RE ALL STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry, I keep quoting lyrics but OMG I'm just feeling them listening to this again!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    zagizagi Posts: 414
    Owl wrote:
    zagi wrote:

i know!! :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    sickofit wrote:
    There were a bunch of those watch outs I was so thankful for, almost got bonked in the head a few times and ducked just in time. Why did those people always end up coming feet first? :lol::lol:

hahaha! true....remember some idiot crowd-surfed during present tense...Rafie and I were like "wtf?!"
  • Options
    BABA!!!!
  • Options
    oh, here we go!!!!
  • Options
    HERE it comeeeeeeees: TEEENAGE WASTELAAAAAAAAAAND, IT'S ONLY TEEENAGE WASTELAAAAAAAAND!

God, the energy!!!

Lights on.. everybody jumping and smiling :D
  • Options
    sickofit wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    sickofit wrote:

hahaha! true....remember some idiot crowd-surfed during present tense...Rafie and I were like "wtf?!"
    Who was like wtf? :? Rafie, you & ME!?!?!?? ;)

IT'S ONLY A TEENAGE WASTELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    damn, I love it when we're loud 8-)
  • Options
    Owl wrote:
    HERE it comeeeeeeees: TEEENAGE WASTELAAAAAAAAAAND, IT'S ONLY TEEENAGE WASTELAAAAAAAAND!

God, the energy!!!

Lights on.. everybody jumping and smiling :D
    +1 :D WOW!!
    <hr>
  • Options
    I am so bopping away here sitting at my computer singing my heart out!! :lol::lol:
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    sickofit wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

Who was like wtf? :? Rafie, you & ME!?!?!?? ;)

IT'S ONLY A TEENAGE WASTELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    yepp, that's what I meant... :? heehee!
  • Options
    zagi wrote:
    Owl wrote:
    zagi wrote:

i know!! :D

I was right at the mixer that night but was more tired than the other nights :lol:
  • Options
    & here comes Ledbetter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................. :D
    <hr>
  • Options
    I remember Mike doing some crazy shit at the end of YL.. me and my brother were like "WTF is he doing?!"

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018