Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Where is Rob sttioned to record all the fans after the show?
    Everywhere! All over the whoooole place :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    betterday52betterday52 Posts: 204
    He's just walking around on the floor? and certain fans just know to stand by him?
    our future is paved with better days

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    EPIC Wrigley 7/19/2013 who could ever forget that date :-) my first PJ
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    He's just walking around on the floor? and certain fans just know to stand by him?
    Yes, he's just walking around :)
    We met Rob on our way out, still on the floor though, and just had a chat :) Not the first one, we've seen him so many times during those two days :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
  • Options
    Do you know what he looks like? Where were you when he let you do your shout out?

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    oh, ok thanks! I'll get to a show one of these days. Sounds like one big party that never ends :-)

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    My computer is super slow. Didn't see the rest of your answer. Another thing that needs replacing:-)

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    Yes, I knew how he looks like before. In other case I would probably miss him.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    edited June 2012
    em jot wrote:
    Who is the girl who speaks at the end of the Man report? She is fuckin' awesome!!! :lol:
    i have an idea...but..i dont wanna say it in public.. :lol::lol::lol:

OK..WHAT THE HELL..ILL TELL U...

ITS ......WAIT FOR IT...

CELINE.........HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEEH

SEEYA SOON SISTER!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    em jot wrote:

just heard u Marta!! :thumbup:

well Rob, in Berlin it's my turn, lol
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

Ill make sure of that... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    em jot wrote:

good 8-)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by Paulina87 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:34 am

dimitrispearljam wrote:

Paulina87 wrote:

em jot wrote:Yes, I knew how he looks like before. In other case I would probably miss him.

good 8-)

Absolutely Paulina!!!!
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by Paulina87 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:34 am

dimitrispearljam wrote:

Paulina87 wrote:

em jot wrote:Yes, I knew how he looks like before. In other case I would probably miss him.

good 8-)

Absolutely Paulina!!!!

GREAT!!!
  • Options
    that All or None from Benny..is unreal...and played after skipping..beautuful..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,698
    Where is Rob stationed to record all the fans reactions after the show?

He's pretty much every where's. You just gotta find him. :)
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    demetrios wrote:
    Where is Rob stationed to record all the fans reactions after the show?

He's pretty much every where's. You just gotta find him. :)

Finding Rob must be even harder than finding Wally...

By the way, Buenos Aires, June, Sunday 24th, 2.27 am, Hitchhiker on PJ Radio, speakers volume was pretty high as always, during the previous song, it was Tremor Christ by the way, everything was okay, but then when Hitchhiker started, it seemed that volume was turned down, but it wasn't, quite disappointing that the recording sound wasn't blasting, now listening to Immortality, and volume is as high as we are used to... hope the Manchester 2 boot sound improves when they release it...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    By the way, Buenos Aires, June, Sunday 24th, 2.27 am, Hitchhiker on PJ Radio, speakers volume was pretty high as always, during the previous song, it was Tremor Christ by the way, everything was okay, but then when Hitchhiker started, it seemed that volume was turned down, but it wasn't, quite disappointing that the recording sound wasn't blasting, now listening to Immortality, and volume is as high as we are used to... hope the Manchester 2 boot sound improves when they release it...

Later on, 2.39 am, Blood from Isle of Wight Festival, it sounded like shit, in the good sense of the word...

Eddie said something like this before the song started: "Give a man a gun, he'll rob a bank; give a man a bank, he'll rob the world. We have to watch out from those who make a living from people misfortune".

After Blood, Alive from the Isle of Wight Festival, hope Yellow Ledbetter is next... I'll edit and tell either way...

2.50 am, and yes, Yellow Ledbetter... who do I have to send a card for xmas for playing these three songs?

• Options
    ylb from Isle of Wight Festival now :D
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    by javis el errante » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

javis el errante wrote:By the way, Buenos Aires, June, Sunday 24th, 2.27 am, Hitchhiker on PJ Radio, speakers volume was pretty high as always, during the previous song, it was Tremor Christ by the way, everything was okay, but then when Hitchhiker started, it seemed that volume was turned down, but it wasn't, quite disappointing that the recording sound wasn't blasting, now listening to Immortality, and volume is as high as we are used to... hope the Manchester 2 boot sound improves when they release it...

Later on, 2.39 am, Blood from Isle of Wight Festival, it sounded like shit, in the good sense of the word...

Eddie said something like this before the song started: "Give a man a gun, he'll rob a bank; give a man a bank, he'll rob the world. We have to watch out from those who make a living from people misfortune".

After Blood, Alive from the Isle of Wight Festival, hope Yellow Ledbetter is next... I'll edit and tell either way...

Hitchiker is an audience source, so that's why the level is a bit low. Just providing an immediate junkie fix until the official boot surfaces. And I believe you meant to say the version of Blood from Isle of Wight is 'the shit!"

as for the xmas card, just let ten club know how much PJ Radio means to you :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

as for the xmas card, just let ten club know how much PJ Radio means to you :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    i like that..... 8-):mrgreen:
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    by javis el errante » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

javis el errante wrote:By the way, Buenos Aires, June, Sunday 24th, 2.27 am, Hitchhiker on PJ Radio, speakers volume was pretty high as always, during the previous song, it was Tremor Christ by the way, everything was okay, but then when Hitchhiker started, it seemed that volume was turned down, but it wasn't, quite disappointing that the recording sound wasn't blasting, now listening to Immortality, and volume is as high as we are used to... hope the Manchester 2 boot sound improves when they release it...

Hitchiker is an audience source, so that's why the level is a bit low. Just providing an immediate junkie fix until the official boot surfaces. And I believe you meant to say the version of Blood from Isle of Wight is 'the shit!"

what do you mean, sunday 3 am (11 pm PST) that is to say... SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! and I'm listening to PJ Radio... that's how much PJ and PJ Radio means to me!!!!!

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,563

That's why we love you Ed. 8-) :thumbup:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,563
    I just listened to Jeremy from Zagreb 2006. Amazing version! :clap: And next came All Or None from Mansfield 2003 and Santa Cruz (Holiday Single). :D Thanks Rob! :thumbup:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Hitchhiiiiikeeeeer... 8-):D
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    em jot wrote:
    Hitchhiiiiikeeeeer... 8-):D
    :thumbup: It really is a very cool song!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Last night, heard a '92 concert from Sweden I think. The band was very raw. It sounded great.

I've never been big on the drummer debate, but wow, Dave A. was really good.
  • Options
    12.16 am (8.16 pm PST) hitchhiker again, audience audio...

• Options
    Hey, does anyone know when Rob's inside report is coming on again today? I'm trying to record all the reports on my cassette recorder and then f** kin phone rang and that made my internet connection go out. Stupid bill collectors. it' not even for me! it's for someone else.

I know it comes on at 8:22 am and somewhere after 12 noon. what other time is it on?

Thanks!

Love all the reports. Makes me feel like i'm there too. and all the You Tube videos! Then i get to see what I'm missing. Give me something to do inside. This 110 degree heat is dangerous to be out in. already three deaths.

Peace
    Shannon

EV Austin Nov 9 &11 2012
    Dallas 11/15/2013
    OKC 11/16/2013
    Seattle 2 hopefully?!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,743
    Hey, does anyone know when Rob's inside report is coming on again today? I'm trying to record all the reports on my cassette recorder and then f** kin phone rang and that made my internet connection go out. Stupid bill collectors. it' not even for me! it's for someone else.

I know it comes on at 8:22 am and somewhere after 12 noon. what other time is it on?

Thanks!

Love all the reports. Makes me feel like i'm there too. and all the You Tube videos! Then i get to see what I'm missing. Give me something to do inside. This 110 degree heat is dangerous to be out in. already three deaths.

Peace
    Shannon

Try www.freecorder.com and ditch the cassette recorder. That way you can record it straight to mp3 without losing sound quality. It's fantastic free software. I LOVE it!! Just make sure no other sounds are going on with your computer, i.e. new email notification tones, etc. The software record any and all sound that is coming from your computer, just like a cassette recorder would.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    There is nothing better than hearing a stoked fan after a show :D
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.