Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    We're back...and just in time for the Buenos Aires Mega Concert in 15 minutes...whew! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    NHiding wrote:
    We're back...and just in time for the Buenos Aires Mega Concert in 15 minutes...whew! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

nice! :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Good stuff so far!

And I do like how I can listen on pearljam.com instead of having to deal with the timeouts of siriusxm.com :)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    NHiding wrote:
    Woo hooo!! and just in time for lunch too....Thanks always! :clap::clap:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to East Troy, WI 6/21/03 at 11am Pacific.
  • Options
    South/Central America Official Bootleg Premieres continue this week on PJ Radio with
    Santiago, CH 11/16/11 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific.
    Tune in at http://www.pearljam.com/radio
    and Sirius XM - Pearl Jam Radio 22
  • Options
    Hi, it´s me again.

Is there really nobody else who is having trouble with PJ Radio? I really dont know what to do to make it finally work. Tunein.com doesnt work either.

Already cleared cookies, cache etc. Flashplayer shouldnt be the problem either.

Any suggestions?
  • Options
    SiriusXM.com/PearlJamRadio

Pearl Jam Radio’s South/Central America Tour Experience Playing all week starting Mon 2/6 12 am ET - Mon 2/13 12 am ET Pearl Jam Radio is breaking out material from the band’s most recent tour through South and Central America. From Sao Paolo to Costa Rica, hear complete concerts performed in front of enormous crowds, as well as special hand-picked selections of rare songs, fan favorites and new material, all week long.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    new material, all week long.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by that, it just means songs from the tour mixed into our playlists.
  • Options
    Listening to Santiago, i was there. Eddie really worried about the people tight at the front, sounded angry
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Lima, Peru 11/18/11 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific.
  • Options
    Damn. This Crowded House cover is badass (EV - Seattle 9/1/07 - World Where You Live)
    I'm pretty sure Eddie could sing the freakin' phone book and I'd be in awe :lol:

followed by Masters of War
    love it :D

Nice one-two punch
    :thumbup: Rob
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Damn. This Crowded House cover is badass (EV - Seattle 9/1/07 - World Where You Live)
    I'm pretty sure Eddie could sing the freakin' phone book and I'd be in awe :lol:

Nice one-two punch
    :lol: My cousin says the same thing. He could listen to Eddie sing the phone book.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    Newch91 wrote:

Nice one-two punch
    :lol: My cousin says the same thing. He could listen to Eddie sing the phone book.

This is why I love when they cover songs. I love hearing that voice tackle songs I love and songs I've never heard before.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to San Jose, Costa Rica 11/20/11 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific.
  • Options
    RIO 2011, Habit, Fuck Yeah :):) :thumbup:
    shows: Shepherds Bush 110809
    Hyde Park 250610
    Bridge School Benefit 23/241010
    Manchester MEN 210612
    Amsterdam Ziggodome 270612
    Berlin '02' 040712
  • Options
    YES!!! It works finally for me. I have to wait about 2 min or so, then I can hear the songs.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,083
    the improv from rochester 1994 is sweet Robb, thanks! For some reason, it reminds me of another PJ song that I can't think of, maybe Anything in Between? Just the guitar riffs or part of them I think...
  • Options
    Another Replay for the South America Tour week of shows...
    Concert Flashback to Buenos Aires, Argentina 11/13/11 at 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific.
  • Options
    Love PJ Radio at work, Fridays is my 9-5 day in the office, PJ Radio helps get me through the day.
    Paul Bowdring
  • Options
    Good to finally hear a version of Glorified G with lyrics "I hate this song." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Maryland Heights/St. Louis 7/2/98 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    Too bad they decided to go back to 10 AM PT. :(
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    It's right here!

Edit: Huh? What just happened?
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    It's right here!

Edit: Huh? What just happened?

I'm a dumbass and see "maryland" and think of the state. I didn't bother to triple-check the O.. I thought it was a D.. MO/MD...

MO/MD... seeing it on that small-ass tenclub.net player. *Goes and gets eyes checked*

Still, to have it at 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT... It was great when it was synched up with Sirius. I could listen all the way through on TenClub.net and not have to put up with the Sirius player.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    HOLY SHIT :shock: :shock: :shock:

this sounds KILLER!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Curious if there is any known date for the Mexico CIty show (11/24/2011) will be aired? Thought they were releasing 3 shows per week (M-T-W) ... and since Costa Rica was aired last Wed....just thought MC would have been today? Thanks for insight....so can be glued to PJ Radio when it airs!!!
  • Options
    by MichaelG » Feb 13th, '12, 19:31
    Curious if there is any known date for the Mexico CIty show (11/24/2011) will be aired? Thought they were releasing 3 shows per week (M-T-W) ... and since Costa Rica was aired last Wed....just thought MC would have been today? Thanks for insight....so can be glued to PJ Radio when it airs!!!

Unfortunately never. Recording snafu.
  • Options
    Concert Flashback to Clarkston, MI 6/25/03 at 10am Pacific.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Clarkston, MI 6/25/03 at 10am Pacific.
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”