PJ Radio

Comments

• rafie wrote:
    The stream here is really choppy :evil: :evil: :evil: Can someone post a link of the radio recording so I can download it and listen to it later?

I was looking forward to rocking out while grading exams...

My stream doesnt sound that great either....
  • Newch91 wrote:
    NHiding wrote:
    Monday On PJ Radio: An Interview with X in Buenos Aires at 10am Pacific, followed by Pearl Jam's performance from Buenos Aires 11/13/11, which will also replay at 7pm Pacific.
    Does the show come with "Pearl Jam Exclusivo"?

Oh yes! :lol: Wouldn't be the same without it anyway. :lol:

Same choppy sound as last night, still can't hear the crowd... :?
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    rafie wrote:
    The stream here is really choppy :evil: :evil: :evil: Can someone post a link of the radio recording so I can download it and listen to it later?

Must just be the quality of the Radio Station broadcast, since they are replaying the same thing. It didn't sound all that great yesterday either.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    yeah, the stream is what it is, beyond our control. but figured those who didn't catch it last night would enjoy a replay or two for the immediacy factor. I'm sure we'll have the boot of it before too long. Enjoy!
  • NHiding wrote:
    yeah, the stream is what it is, beyond our control. but figured those who didn't catch it last night would enjoy a replay or two for the immediacy factor. I'm sure we'll have the boot of it before too long. Enjoy!

:thumbup:
  • NHiding wrote:

I must say, I love how this guy says "Pearl Jam". :mrgreen:
    and we're big on instant gratification round here...you know us well Rob :D

Man, I'd love to go to South America someday for a PJ show. They know how to rock down there!!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks, Rob. I'm listening to it again now. Neither the quality nor the announcers bothered me too much last night or today. Hope you're having a blast in South America!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    If I had the time, I woulda inserted Tenacious D saying "Explosivo" over each time this announcer says "Exclusivo" :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Glad most of you are diggin it. My SA journey has ended with this show unfortunately. Already regretting that decision, but beyond grateful for the incredible journey I got to experience. And yes, these folks down here sure know how to rock!
  • Better Dan wrote:
    rafie wrote:

Must just be the quality of the Radio Station broadcast, since they are replaying the same thing. It didn't sound all that great yesterday either.

Yeah thats what I figured...I didnt listen last night so I wasnt sure. Still cool to hear though. Man I can't wait for the boots to come out!
  • NHiding wrote:
    If I had the time, I woulda inserted Tenacious D saying "Explosivo" over each time this announcer says "Exclusivo" :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Glad most of you are diggin it. My SA journey has ended with this show unfortunately. Already regretting that decision, but beyond grateful for the incredible journey I got to experience. And yes, these folks down here sure know how to rock!
    thank you Sir for let people know... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    Thank you so much for replaying BA!!!

This is an INCREDIBLE show... :mrgreen:
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    sweeeeeet
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    When I said earlier that the stream was choppy, I meant the connection to PJ radio, not the quality of the show. At the moment It won't connect at all :( . Again, if someone has this as a file on their computer, please hook me up with a link.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • rafie wrote:
    When I said earlier that the stream was choppy, I meant the connection to PJ radio, not the quality of the show. At the moment It won't connect at all :( . Again, if someone has this as a file on their computer, please hook me up with a link.
    why now u dont facebooking?? :P
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    rafie wrote:
    why now u dont facebooking?? :P
    I didn't see any file on your facebook. No worries, I got taken care of :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • -Buru--Buru- Posts: 1,292
    NHiding wrote:

8-)8-)8-)

I am regretting not going to more shows....
    Thanks for putting this up at PJ Radio.
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

Concert Flashback to New Orleans 11/17/93 at 10am Pacific.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to New Orleans 11/17/93 at 10am Pacific.
    :o 1993?! Wooyoo! :clap:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • WHEN tORONTO 1 GONNA BE PLAYED?? :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • WHEN tORONTO 1 GONNA BE PLAYED?? :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've been wondering this as well
  • More PJ20 please. :D
    cross7806 wrote:
    More PJ20 please. :D
    This and why not some Star Anna, Queens of the Stone Age and all the other opening bands, if that's possible?
    Edit: I mean, especially the collaborations happened on the side stages.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Concert Flashback to Newcastle, AUS 11/19/06 at 10am Pacific.
    NHiding wrote:
    Concert Flashback to Newcastle, AUS 11/19/06 at 10am Pacific.
    Wow! This is the show Jason Leung wrote about in his book This All Encompassing Trip. You ought to give it a read.
  • Porch from PinkPop '92 - that just about melted my face off. So incredible.
  • Eddie solo from 8-28-10 Little Rock on the radio. Does this mean the boots are going to be released?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    is pj radio down? really feel like listening to some pj as i play poker. guess ill listen to gdradio.net
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Not sure what might have been up or if there was an outage on our end, but all systems go now.
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    NHiding wrote:
    Not sure what might have been up or if there was an outage on our end, but all systems go now.

Indeed! It's working, now. ;)