PJ Radio

Comments

• Ive got a feeling? YES!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • I've got a 90 day free trial of Sirius in a car I just bought and I'm going to get it for the PJ radio alone.....love it
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    haha yea i was enjoying the pictures until i saw the dublin train, or as i like to call it, the massive, massive hangover train. thank goodness for more drinking (and sleeping the whole way up!) in fact now that i think of it, thank goodness theres no pictures of me passed out haha :? :shock:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    PJ Radio Concert Flashback to Red Rocks 6/19/95 at 10am Pacific.
    NHiding wrote:
    :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Philly night 4 is on now.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    NHiding wrote:
    I'm surprised you're not playing the 2003 Pittsburgh show.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    rafie wrote:
    Philly night 4 is on now.

really enjoying it.. back at work tomorrow after a 5 day weekend, it eases the pain :lol:
    wah
  • aww damn cant believe i missed red rocks! way to go ahead and actually do some work pete! that'll teach me :lol: thanks for the shoreline show from 2000 last night by the way ... sweeet! :thumbup:

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
    aww damn cant believe i missed red rocks! way to go ahead and actually do some work pete! that'll teach me :lol: thanks for the shoreline show from 2000 last night by the way ... sweeet! :thumbup:
    If my time zone calculations are correct, it starts in just under an hour.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• snertsnert Posts: 219
    One word for PJ Radio.... Q U A L I T Y! :D

I usually listen to it on my Pure Flow using the Pure lounge.
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    When are we going to hear more soundboards of the non official boots... ie Red Rocks that is playing right now?
  • RD171825 wrote:
    When are we going to hear more soundboards of the non official boots... ie Red Rocks that is playing right now?

im pretty sure its an audience recording...not soundboard. most of the unofficial boots are just audience recordings. hence the dude in the crowd screaming woooo hoooooo over and over. sbd usually cuts that out.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

RD171825 » Apr 26th, '11, 10:18

Still trying to nudge that vault door open. It's really heavy :twisted: :twisted:
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    RD171825 wrote:

im pretty sure its an audience recording...not soundboard. most of the unofficial boots are just audience recordings. hence the dude in the crowd screaming woooo hoooooo over and over. sbd usually cuts that out.

I know its an audience recording... one that I have amongst my vast collection. I know the difference between the two but thanks anyways for the clarification.
  • 1vs51vs5 Posts: 289
    Rob,
    Any chance of playing all the improvs up as a complete show? There are some gems out there that you've played. Would love to hear a bunch of them together. Oh... And you can name it "E.V.ening at the Improv".

Shit, see what happens when you smoke more than you should of.
  • 1vs5 wrote:
    Rob,
    Any chance of playing all the improvs up as a complete show? There are some gems out there that you've played. Would love to hear a bunch of them together. Oh... And you can name it "E.V.ening at the Improv".

it would be an injustice to waste the name!

• 1vs51vs5 Posts: 289
    1vs5 wrote:
    Rob,

it would be an injustice to waste the name!

Thank you Mike Mcfuckin.
    Dublin 2010 - Not For You.....A W E S O M E !!!! :)
    PJ Radio Concert Flashback to Hamilton, Ontario 9/13/05 at 10am Pacific.
    1vs5 wrote:
    Rob,

I like that idea.

BLACK - LONDON 2010!!!!THE HEAVY METAL VERSION OF BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    I'e got a feeling :D so many wonderful things are happening!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    PJ Radio Concert Flashback to Antwerp, Belgium 8/30/06 at 10am Pacific.
    I know it's been said before...but the ferocity of particpation by the Europeon crowds and generally most foreign crowds is absolutely incredible!! I love seeing PJ at home in the states and would see them anywhere but I would want to go overseas for a show just to be a part of one of those amazing crowds! I want to tap into a bit of the emotion that seems to permeate the atmosphere in so many of them- amazing!
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

embrace wrote:
    I know it's been said before...but the ferocity of particpation by the Europeon crowds and generally most foreign crowds is absolutely incredible!! I love seeing PJ at home in the states and would see them anywhere but I would want to go overseas for a show just to be a part of one of those amazing crowds! I want to tap into a bit of the emotion that seems to permeate the atmosphere in so many of them- amazing!
    next europe tour,you are more than wellcome...
    and places ...Berlin - Lisbon - Italy...is a must see ones :)
    embrace wrote:

I'm in :0 MB I can score seat on that bus and trek it all :D MB you can pull some strings and get a show scheduled in your beautiful country so I can hop a few islands ;)

embrace wrote:
    embrace wrote:

I'm in :0 MB I can score seat on that bus and trek it all :D MB you can pull some strings and get a show scheduled in your beautiful country so I can hop a few islands ;)
    the only thing i can do is start a thread with tittle "why now u dont playing in Greece?"
    and for tickets not worry,always great people helping :)
    I'm in :0 MB I can score seat on that bus and trek it all :D MB you can pull some strings and get a show scheduled in your beautiful country so I can hop a few islands ;)[/quote]
    the only thing i can do is start a thread with tittle "why now u dont playing in Greece?"
    and for tickets not worry,always great people helping :)[/quote]

It sounds so much nicer your way...my thread would probably pay- Please FCKNG PLAY GREECE !(XOXOX ;) I think the stamina for all those arena shows would take some training for, but would well be worth!

embrace wrote:
    It sounds so much nicer your way...my thread would probably pay- Please FCKNG PLAY GREECE !(XOXOX ;) I think the stamina for all those arena shows would take some training for, but would well be worth!
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102072&hilit=+play+greece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxTR1KodA5M