Options

PJ Radio

Comments

• Options
    wow awesome! that is just awesome! and .... buying the bootleg haha thanks buddy
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    wow awesome! that is just awesome! and .... buying the bootleg haha thanks buddy
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    ED: I DONT CARE WHAT THEY PLAY AFTER, THEY CAN PLAY BETTERMAN 99 TIMES, BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR!!
    This would be all kinds of brilliant
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    i love when eddie is happy in a show and express it..thats why venice 10 was amazing..i never see eddie so happy from all 17 times i saw the band...he was like a child smilling and play with crowd and the rest of the guys..
    great show hartford!! :)

niiice! hey dimi i only made it as far as berlin on the euro tour last year, havent heard venice yet (or anything after berlin for that matter haha) worthwhile picking up a bootleg? :?: :?: thanks buddy!
    venice all the my second favorite show after berlin..and the bootleg i listen the most..
    eddie mutherfuckin vedder!!!!!!!!
    and a little story fom venice.

conversation between me and brisk in Venice show when breath start

Ed:its breath
    Dimitris:brother??
    Ed:really??
    Dimitris:its breath!!!fuck me!!!
    Ed:fuck its breath!!!thats why i love this band,u never know what shit will bring
    Ed+Dimitris jump like indiots

Dimitris texting claire for the relay
    Dimitris:breath
    Claire:breath??or just breathe..
    Dimitris: BREATH AND A FUCKIN SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ED: I DONT CARE WHAT THEY PLAY AFTER, THEY CAN PLAY BETTERMAN 99 TIMES, BEST SHOW OF THE TOUR!!

I can remember reading the setlist here when your stuff was coming in - and I remember the confusion over that number! The setlist threads were almost as much fun as being at a concert!!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    venice all the my second favorite show after berlin..and the bootleg i listen the most..
    eddie mutherfuckin vedder!!!!!!!!
    and a little story fom venice.

conversation between me and brisk in Venice show when breath start

Ed:fuck its breath!!!thats why i love this band,u never know what shit will bring

I can remember reading the setlist here when your stuff was coming in - and I remember the confusion over that number! The setlist threads were almost as much fun as being at a concert!!
    thiere are many colors of love...this is on of them...brilliant show..from 17 times saw the band never saw eddie so happy....he fuckin loves italy..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    oh i hear that! i would give anything for the guys to go back to pistoia :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    sidenote, that venice '10 show is EPIC! thanks for the advice d

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    oh i hear that! i would give anything for the guys to go back to pistoia :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    sidenote, that venice '10 show is EPIC! thanks for the advice d
    ;)
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Great show tonight. Loving the Temple of the Dog. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    PJ Radio Concert Flashback to Verona, Italy 6/20/00 at 10am Pacific
  • Options
    dimi claire was calling me that night as well...going wtf is breath...does he mean just breathe..what do i type what do i type she goes.. :lol:
  • Options
    dimi claire was calling me that night as well...going wtf is breath...does he mean just breathe..what do i type what do i type she goes.. :lol:
    you mean venice?cos the show Rob post is verona :mrgreen:

oh and about venice..

conversation between me and brisk when breath start

• Options
    btw verona 2000 is akick ass show. :D
  • Options
    TBibbyTBibby Posts: 393
    you mean venice?cos the show Rob post is verona :mrgreen:

oh and about venice..

conversation between me and brisk when breath start

:D LOL
  • Options

:thumbup: :-D very true

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Just heard "Blue, red and gray" from 2003. Never heard that before. Ed + uke = gold!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    mike solo..corduroy... :D
  • Options
    eddie,,,,the way u sing Nais is just magical...thank you,,,dont fuckin feel like home!!!!!
  • Options
    in the coloseum tonight :mrgreen:
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    in the coloseum tonight :mrgreen:
    :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    pfff...mike-solo-black.....pfff..ai ai ai cariba!!!!
  • Options
    all that talk of italy '06 the other day has me in the mood for immagine in cornince tonight. yep, sounds like a great idea.

• Options
    I couldnt remember which show was with paranoid tag at porch solo...and now i do :)
  • Options
    I couldnt remember which show was with paranoid tag at porch solo...and now i do :)

:mrgreen:

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    PJ Radio Concert Flashback Tuesday to Springfield, MA 4/6/94 at 10am Pacific

Wednesday we'll have the Live On Ten Legs Special with commentary from Jeff Ament at 10am & 7pm Pacific.
  • Options
    cant wait for Wednesday :)
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    ok... so who was just panting at the beginning of Faithful?
  • Options
    cant wait for Wednesday :)

yea i hear that! :D

• Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    NHiding wrote:
    Wednesday we'll have the Live On Ten Legs Special with commentary from Jeff Ament at 10am & 7pm Pacific.

any chance to repeat it on Thursday? rolleye0013.gif
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018