So what are we waiting 4?

RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
edited May 2010 in The Porch
A secret show or the philly bootlegs? Probally nothing and rumour?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    The 2nd coming
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    well my friend I'm waiting for so many things... :roll:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,910
    Nah, The announcement is about the TBD show. Turns out the armpit of New Jersey gets it!!! Newark ,I'm staying home!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    as usual i am lost :|
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    The Mayans messed up and its not 2012 after all, but actually 2010. Get to as many concerts as you can!
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    i'm waiting for some job offers.
    Lizard wrote:
    as usual i am lost :|
    As are we all!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ten disk boxed set of all new material, and a year long monster tour. anything less will be a dissappointment! ;)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Well, I just tried to order a McRib at McDonalds on my way home from work and a big fat NO.. So thats not it..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Well, I just tried to order a McRib at McDonalds on my way home from work and a big fat NO.. So thats not it..
    :lol:
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Pearl jam has decided to give 5 billion dollars to bailout Greece.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • still waiting on that "xmas" single :geek: LOL
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    The big announcement was that stupid radio thing. What a waste of time. Who cares about a stupid pearl jame live radio when you have youtube
  • RC153010 wrote:
    The big announcement was that stupid radio thing. What a waste of time. Who cares about a stupid pearl jame live radio when you have youtube
    well it is a little more convenient while working at least. i wonder what the djs will be like.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pearl jam has decided to give 5 billion dollars to bailout Greece.
    :shock: :o8-):lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I don'y know what YOU"RE waiting for, but I'm waiting for thursday night at about 9:00 pm. Sure I'll be watching BOH first but...........