Someone please PM the news

Comments

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    I'm getting ready to hoist a certain flag :roll:
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,390
    this is just one person who has a source saying something is being announced today. Not the most reliable information. It could turn out to be true but it could also be false. Have to wait and see i guess

Number 1, I got an email from the owner of the company who will be posting all the info tonight. You will know the company i'm talking about.

Number 2, my thread was a tweet. Only a tweet. I didn't post any official links or official word on what the company will be posting/giving today. Items, product, services etc..

Number 3, its funny others don't believe me that something sweet will be announced. But that's ok. I know what's coming & no joke, others already know as well as I am what this announcement is.

Number 4, enjoy the day. Go Bruins Go! :)
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    So it's a Kufala announcement and not 10c. So, that can be coming at any time. Hopefully before mid night.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Anything less than an EP or Philly boots announcement will be a dissapointment IMO. C'mon already! ;)

agree or a Tour Announcement for the 20th anniversary (now; this one is not going to happen) :(

well they post some pics of last night show!!! :thumbup:

Whoa! Check that out...a fellow south bay'er. I don't see that often on this board. Where you at in SJ? I'm on the east side (Berryessa area).
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,790
    My pm function is broke
    See, the Bruins scored! 8-)
  • pepsigatorspepsigators Posts: 182
    demetrios wrote:
    this is just one person who has a source saying something is being announced today. Not the most reliable information. It could turn out to be true but it could also be false. Have to wait and see i guess

Number 1, I got an email from the owner of the company who will be posting all the info tonight. You will know the company i'm talking about.

Number 2, my thread was a tweet. Only a tweet. I didn't post any official links or official word on what the company will be posting/giving today. Items, product, services etc..

Number 3, its funny others don't believe me that something sweet will be announced. But that's ok. I know what's coming & no joke, others already know as well as I am what this announcement is.

yeah i'm not saying i don't believe you. Just taking a wait and see approach. Like i said either it happens or doesn't. people get less then accurate info and post it here all the time.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    demetrios wrote:

+1

and what this Bruins,btw?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    demetrios wrote:

Did you also tear up with Savards OT winner? Gotta love it.
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    OGT92 wrote:
    So it's a Kufala announcement and not 10c. So, that can be coming at any time. Hopefully before mid night.

It must just be the 2010 tour boots info. Cool...but not what I was hoping for. Not being a debbie downer...i'll be buying plenty of these boots for sure...I was just hoping for an EP.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
    demetrios wrote:

yeah i'm not saying i don't believe you. Just taking a wait and see approach. Like i said either it happens or doesn't. people get less then accurate info and post it here all the time.

I understand. That's cool. I'm gonna go back & enjoy the hockey game. I flipped out smiling when I got the email few hours ago when I got home with all the sweet details. :)
    demetrios wrote:

Did you also tear up with Savards OT winner? Gotta love it.

Hell yeah! I had faith something awesome would happen Saturday when he returned back on the ice! And it did! :)
  • hinsey21hinsey21 Posts: 583
    sorry if this has been mentioned, but could this possibly be the vs re-issue coming?
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    demetrios wrote:
    I understand. That's cool. I'm gonna go back & enjoy the hockey game. I flipped out smiling when I got the email few hours ago when I got home with all the sweet details. :)

I understand you meant well and all but should you have posted anything? I mean you might get your 'contact' in trouble for releasing info early to a board member?
    demetrios wrote:

+1

and what this Bruins,btw?

Boston Bruins baby! Boston Bruins!

They are like AEK. Much better then Panathinaikos & Olympiacos combined! :mrgreen:
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    hinsey21 wrote:
    sorry if this has been mentioned, but could this possibly be the vs re-issue coming?

well that "issue" didn't cross my mind... that would be excellent!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • OGT92 wrote:

It must just be the 2010 tour boots info. Cool...but not what I was hoping for. Not being a debbie downer...i'll be buying plenty of these boots for sure...I was just hoping for an EP.
    probably
    OGT92 wrote:

D said it was worth the wait. Must be more than that. It can't be the e.p., doubt they will have anything to do with that.
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    D just likes to come here and brag. I got this, I got that no one cares. You knew what you were doing before you posted your little tweet. You obviouslly like to have power and be in control. You should not have posted anything if you werent gonna share. :roll: :roll: :roll:
    This too shall pass.....
  • robbyblaylockrobbyblaylock Posts: 428
    or he just wanted to make sure we payed attention to the board tonight and not just the incredible set our boys are going to play in KC.

d has been nothing but nice to everyone thats met him (myself included) if he said there was a reason to be on the board tonight then how about instead of knocking him, you just dont post on this thread, or wait it out and see what happens later.

no need for so many haters on here today.
    edited May 2010
    5against1- wrote:
    D just likes to come here and brag. I got this, I got that no one cares. You knew what you were doing before you posted your little tweet. You obviouslly like to have power and be in control. You should not have posted anything if you werent gonna share. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hmm ..

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=92409

Your user name is listed on that list, correct?
    and you never payed, correct?
    hmm .. no wonder you have a lip here.
    You lie & so you bitch left & right.
    Good for you! thumbdown.gif
    Post edited by demetrios on
    or he just wanted to make sure we payed attention to the board tonight and not just the incredible set our boys are going to play in KC.

d has been nothing but nice to everyone thats met him (myself included) if he said there was a reason to be on the board tonight then how about instead of knocking him, you just dont post on this thread, or wait it out and see what happens later.

no need for so many haters on here today.

thanks man! :)
  • SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    okay this may be a silly question, but i have the tendency to miss things that are right in from of me! will the news be announced on the main page or in the forum? where should i be looking?!
    SarahLou wrote:
    okay this may be a silly question, but i have the tendency to miss things that are right in from of me! will the news be announced on the main page or in the forum? where should i be looking?!

D said in the forum. Not a 10c announcement. So, here.
    SarahLou wrote:

ask for a pm, I'm confident you'll get one

me.......nada :mrgreen:
  • AyeeeeAyeeee Posts: 80
    If nothinghas been announced yet I highly doubt anything will be announced tonight.
    "Believe in lies... to get by..."
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    SarahLou wrote:

did you send me a pm? :oops:
    please send me another one.
    thanks!
  • Please PM me with the news. Thanks!
    1996: Randall's Island, NY - 2
    2003: Uniondale, NY
    2006: East Rutherford, NJ - 1
    2008: NY, NY - 2
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 1,2,3
    2010: NY, NY - 1,2
    2013: Brooklyn, NY - 1,2
    2016: Philadelphia, PA - 2
    2016: Boston, MA - 1,2
    2016: Chicago, IL - 1

EV
    2008: NY, NY - 1,2
    2009: Albany, NY - 1
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 2

• -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,686
    Please PM me with the news. Thanks!
    PM me tooooooooooo :D
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
    demetrios wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    SarahLou wrote:

did you send me a pm? :oops:
    please send me another one.
    thanks!

It's ok D...... I'm a gluton for pain

I enjoy when the 10c site crashes on ticket day! I'm a sick bastard :P