Band of Horses...

CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 571
edited May 2010 in The Porch
on the radio here in Indy, first time I have heard them. They sound pretty good I must say.
Indy 2000
St. Louis 2000
Champaign 2003
Indy 2003
St. Louis 2004
Cincinnati 2006
Indy 2010
Hampton 2016
Lexington 2016
EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
Chicago N1 2018
Chicago N2 2018
Nashville 2022
St Louis 2022
Oklahoma City 2022
Denver 2022
Chicago N1 2023
Chicago N2 2023
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OkOk Posts: 2,144
    you will not be disappointed my friend. I saw them in NYC last summer and they were spectacular. I cannot wait for their upcoming album. one of my fav artists right now.
  • Do yourself a favor and pick up their first LP 'Everything All The Time'.. its great!
  • matt.wattmatt.watt Posts: 77
    I got really into them a couple years ago. Still unsure of their new album, but I do love their older stuff. I found it so interesting that one of the bands that began to squeeze out Pearl Jam on my playlists ends up touring with them. I must say, I'd still rather see The Black Keys open for PJ. :) I wish I could go to MSG to see that.

I wonder if Ed and Ben Bridwell will do any live collaborations? Such different voices, but both distinct.
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    edited May 2010
    :o
    Post edited by PJ44 on
    PJ44
    matt.watt wrote:
    I got really into them a couple years ago. Still unsure of their new album, but I do love their older stuff. I found it so interesting that one of the bands that began to squeeze out Pearl Jam on my playlists ends up touring with them. I must say, I'd still rather see The Black Keys open for PJ. :) I wish I could go to MSG to see that.

I wonder if Ed and Ben Bridwell will do any live collaborations? Such different voices, but both distinct.

thought BOH were opening at msg
    PJ44
    PJ44 wrote:
    matt.watt wrote:

thought BOH were opening at msg

I was pretty certain that The Black Keys were going to be the openers for them at MSG.

Just checked Ticketmaster and they definitely show them for May 20th with Pearl Jam.
    my may 21st ticket says Band of Horses. guess they are only doing night 2.
    PJ44
  • i thought it was split up.
    MrSmith wrote:
    i thought it was split up.

By deductive reasoning I think you are correct. ;) Glad we could all clear this up. :lol:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Band of Horses is great. I have only been listening since PJ announced them as an opener but I am really digging these guys.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    Black Keys are opening MSG 1, BoH are opening MSG 2. BoH = Real life Stillwater :D
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"