I'm in need of one MSG1, I have an extra Newark to trade

pjrainloverpjrainlover Posts: 105
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey there,
I'm a Ten Club member, but recently decided to go to some East Coast shows. I'm looking for a ticket to MSG night 1, and I have an extra for Newark, if anyone is interested in trading or working something out. I have a pretty good number, I'd have to look it up, but let me know if you have an extra. Thanks!! xoxo
“Going to a Pearl Jam concert is like going to church for a lot of fans. There is a synergy with Pearl Jam for fans.”

"Everyone should have at least one passion in life, and they should pursue it with all their might. My passion is music by Pearl Jam."

"If music doesn’t lift up your soul, if it doesn’t make you grateful that you’re alive, then you probably aren’t alive."

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ryanjepryanjep Posts: 130
    def interested. pm sent
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    hiya!
    :wave:

don't have an extra, but hope to run into you at the MSG shows!
    good luck!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• pjrainloverpjrainlover Posts: 105
    hey! i found an extra and a seatmate for newark. just need a room on the 18th, and i'm set! see ya there!
    xoxo,
    april
    “Going to a Pearl Jam concert is like going to church for a lot of fans. There is a synergy with Pearl Jam for fans.”

"Everyone should have at least one passion in life, and they should pursue it with all their might. My passion is music by Pearl Jam."

"If music doesn’t lift up your soul, if it doesn’t make you grateful that you’re alive, then you probably aren’t alive."

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    hey! i found an extra and a seatmate for newark. just need a room on the 18th, and i'm set! see ya there!
    xoxo,
    april

awesome!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow