I met Ed in Santa Barbara solo if anyone cares

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Great show..........right after the show .....27 of us ....we waited 4 hours for ed to get off the bus ........first Ben Harper and Kelly Slater........then the Edsters.........He is so shy.....and has this auroa about him .......I went to shake his hand and was liked shocked.........I guess people just care about autographs than soul
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Oh, I care.

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • theeagle78theeagle78 Posts: 54
    How could you even think that no one would care? That's amazing!
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    JP33 wrote:
    Great show..........right after the show .....27 of us ....we waited 4 hours for ed to get off the bus ........first Ben Harper and Kelly Slater........then the Edsters.........He is so shy.....and has this auroa about him .......I went to shake his hand and was liked shocked.........I guess people just care about autographs than soul

27 of you waited 4 hours for Edster to emerge?
    That was more than enough time for you to build a Trojan horse.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,390
    SS25454 wrote:
    JP33 wrote:

27 of you waited 4 hours for Edster to emerge?
    That was more than enough time for you to build a Trojan horse.

Not sure that would work in Santa Barbara! That place is way upper class folks. They would probably look down @ the Trojan horse & laugh. Tools alone would of costed a fortune to build it. When I was there to see Ed in Santa Barbara as well, finding a place to park to get our ticket's then hit the Wishlist Foundation preparty, checking the side streets & area was thrilling. We got to see Jack Johnson's house by the ocean when we got into SB. It was pretty cool.
  • LoveboatkarenLoveboatkaren Posts: 123
    I would love to meet him and yes...just shake his hand or a kiss on the cheek...ah!
  • givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
    thats kool at his solo show in philly i was standin there when his bus pulled in at 345 and got to meet and shake his hand only bout ten of us but man amazin so i know how u feel
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    “if anybody cares”

what kind of passive aggressive bullshit is that?
    This the fan board of course we care!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    “if anybody cares”

what kind of passive aggressive bullshit is that?
    This the fan board of course we care!

Hahaha.... right??

I love stories like this. Just uh...don't repeat it all the time...but that's just me. ;) It just gets rather annoying for me...like I get it!! Yeah, I KNOW for the 1,000th times!!! *groans*

Looks like I'll be enjoying a lot reading on the board this month and the next...stories like this and of course, the review threads! Including YOURS, blondieblue! :)

Thank god for technologies for those who will be missing out like me!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    IamMine wrote:

Looks like I'll be enjoying a lot reading on the board this month and the next...stories like this and of course, the review threads! Including YOURS, blondieblue! :)

my typing stick is READY! lol

i'm sure you'll be filled in totally by your daughter after MSG!
    daughter and hubby going right?

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Hell yes we care.

My family and I all waited for Ed at LA1 and it was awesome except for those asshole paparazzi.

Meeting Jeff at the skateboard park right behind the Key Arena last year was even cooler! He was on his way to lunch but took the time to BS and listen to a story of mine (my sister in-law's mother was in Jeffs' mothers wedding--or so the story goes in Havre Montana) and even let us get a picture of us together.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    NO, no i DON'T care.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

my typing stick is READY! lol

i'm sure you'll be filled in totally by your daughter after MSG!
    daughter and hubby going right?

Hehe, too bad you don't have the glow in the dark gloves... pfft. ;) Making fun of me and shit.... fiinnnee, be that way! ;)

As of now, they ARE. Now hubby is having 2nd thoughts cuz of costs.... *mutters* Haven't sold my brick stones.... lol Still trying to bribe people into buying them!!! No takers yet. But I ain't giving up! So for now... I say they ARE going, no arguments from me. :P

But yeaahhh....I'd be on cloud nine when my daughter shares her first concert....and with Pearl Jam! Nobody can tell me I fucked up my job as a mother! :mrgreen:

Sorry for hijacking this, JP33! I'm NOTORIOUS for that, lemme tell you that right away.. ;) <----now this is a good example of nobody cares! ;)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Nah it wasn't ME...So i DON'T care!!!...lol :P
    awww man! :? buy a brick from Mel people!
    sorry to hear that. my funds are tight too these days because of bristow.

Meeting Jeff at the skateboard park right behind the Key Arena last year was even cooler! He was on his way to lunch but took the time to BS and listen to a story of mine (my sister in-law's mother was in Jeffs' mothers wedding--or so the story goes in Havre Montana) and even let us get a picture of us together.

very cool!

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Dammit!!!, O.K. i DO Care.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Of course we care!!
    If anyone meets Ed, they're super-duper lucky, and we wanna hear about it! (Or at least I do!)

Cool story!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2