Am I STILL the ONLY one who wants to hear Fatal at MSG??

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Please tell me no! :mrgreen: I just finished listen to the Benaroya Hall version and it is AWESOME!!

Who's with me?

I know they just played it and so I am bummed, but bring it on twice!!!!!!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    10C Rocks wrote:
    Please tell me no! :mrgreen: I just finished listen to the Benaroya Hall version and it is AWESOME!!

Who's with me?

I wouldn't complain! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    I hope you get it. That would be awesome. I'm also pulling for Light Years at Hartford or Boston.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    I would love it!!!!

But since I'm going to the Columbus show and not MSG , I'll have it at Cbus , Thanks!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I would love it!!!!

But since I'm going to the Columbus show and not MSG , I'll have it at Cbus , Thanks!! :mrgreen:

I like your way of thinking, but let's go ahead and make that Boston.
    It's settled. :lol:
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I would love it!!!!

:mrgreen:

Enjoy the Columbus show dude!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I would love it!!!!

Boston's OK Too! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I'd be more than fine with it :)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    10C Rocks wrote:

Who's with me?
    +1 :mrgreen:
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    oh wow, i would LOVE to hear fatal!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • DDowning21NJDDowning21NJ Posts: 106
    No i would get a tremendous amount of enjoyment out of that.
    A Compliment For Us Is A Compliment For You

Hartford 05/15/10, Newark 05/18/10, MSG I 05/20/10, MSG II 05/21/10
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    10C Rocks wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I would love it!!!!

Boston's OK Too! :mrgreen:
    Look folks, My show is this thursday. let em play it ,then you guys can fight it out!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    me, me, me. Oh me. pick me. Fatal :D
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • I love fatal!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    bump it for Fatal :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    Buffalo I am so jealous!! Congrats on hearing this song tonight. Too bad this couldn't have fit into my PJ schedule.

So boys if you do really read the message board, please repeat this song!! Thanks and much love! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    I have absolutely loved the fact that I have gotten SO much that i have wanted to hear on this tour, but I just gotta bump this!

It is amazing that the guys actually read this board and seem to do what they can to get requests and stuff read on stage!

So please play Fatal one of the next two nights! Thanks!!! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Saw Fatal in Buffalo. Its been in my head since.

I am headed up to NYC in a bit for a few shows and I would love to hear it again.
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Twist my arm.....ok ok ok I will take some FATAL! :D