a little help please

ccoyleccoyle Posts: 24
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Good afternoon all,

This is my first ever post. So please bear with my as far as posting ettiquitte and where this may end up. I have been a huge Pj fan since my college days in the early 90's and have 17 pj shows and 2 ev shows under my belt.(that belt has expanded a couple inches over the years by the way.) My first show was soldier field in 95, and every show since has been amazing. A pj show is 2 to 3 hours where you can truly escape from work, familial commitments and the other stresses life brings sometimes, and thoroughly enjoy yourself while listening to the best band ever. I recently joined the fan club only a couple months ago for no other reason than I have procrastanated . Having that said, the reason I am reaching out is I am looking for 2 ten club tix for the columbus show for my girlfriend and I.I am confidant I can get two tix last minute from the box office, but this is her first pj show. I have converted her into to a huge PJ fan and want her to enjoy her first show with good seats. I will pay face value you and buy beer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    good luck!

Just a suggestion...maybe put something about needing Columbus tix in the title. You might have more luck that way. :)
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    Post this in the need tickets/have tickets thread, you'll have more luck.

The title to this thread probably won't get you anywhere. Good Luck! We need more chic's at shows, said by a chic!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • AV68708AV68708 Posts: 15
    Welcome to the club, silly, can't believe you have missed out on the benefits (huge mistake). Sorry, with that being said, here is what I would do. First of all, any posts you leave may help. I would also browse around the site daily for some other posts related. If you are coming to buy tix at the box office anyway, I would come early when the fan club tickets are released and see what you can find from the people standing in line. The perfect scenario for you would be one I had in the past. I had an extra ticket (no friends, or at least smart ones anyway. lol) and someone else had an extra ticket (we were both from out of town, on our own). Well he let me use his extra ticket, and we sold my two tickets FOR FACE VALUE to a couple hunting for seats. You can expect to pay face value to club members because most of us are smart enough, and have enough respect for the band and their wishes to do as so. To be honest, I would even go as far (if it was me and I wanted the tickets as badly as you, knowing the fan club seats will be better than the box office general seats) to make a sign to carry. Make it simple, walk around the ticket pick up area (smile) with it. Just say "we need 2 tickets, to get in". I would be sure to include "to get in" to ease the worry of a fan club member that you might be a scalper, and will resell their earned tickets for more than face value, get them busted by the ten club, and screw up their good standing with the fan club!!!!! The sign just keeps you from having to ask everyone individually, they will easily get the message! Good Luck, hopefully you can find someone to say "Got some if you need it, Got some if you neeed it!!!!"