Jazz Fest poster

2»

Comments

• aneutronbombaneutronbomb Posts: 787
    oy! i do not wanna miss the sale!! had a great time at the epic jazzfest set. bought both jazzfest posters, so sick, and i need the klauson to complete my jfest 2010 collection
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    I have it on good word that this design was inspired by the lovely flames seen in the bonfire of Tom Tomorrow's Philly 4 posters lit by disgruntled fans who pre-paid expecting a Halloween/last Spectrum show theme...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    That is a sweet print. BK does amazing work. Let's hope that they.print lots of them.
  • Wish I could have made it to NOLA. I'd buy the poster just to have it, but I really prefer only buying ones for shows I've attended. Though this one will be damn tempting whenever it goes up for sale.

Sucks that Jazzfest folks didn't let them sell it. How much do you think they'd be flipping for right now? :lol:
    I carried a watermelon
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Craziest shit I ever heard. No poster at the show. All the venders acted like I was a complete moron when I asked about a PJ print. Jerk offs...
  • cmoyler1cmoyler1 Posts: 2
    ok, where can i find one!! Wonderful show and a great addition to the best festival around!!!
  • StrykerStryker Posts: 585
    Why couldn't they sell the poster at the show?
  • PR165312PR165312 Posts: 44
    dude that poster was not for sale at the festival! i'll post a pix of the t-shirt when i get home
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    cmoyler1 wrote:
    ok, where can i find one!! Wonderful show and a great addition to the best festival around!!!

Sign up for a newsletter here: http://artillerydesign.com/main.php . Poster will be signed & numbered. Also after the tour, 10club will be selling them, but unsigned & unnumbered.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    imalive wrote:
    don't forget one of these:

BLACK-1%5B1%5D.jpg

:D

I was told that the uv glass blocks out the black light effect. :? Is that true?
    My firehouse was nicknamed the flaming skulls. Would be nice to put that poster next to the LA skull jack in the box poster I'm having now framed by Hoff 8-)

Conservation Glass blocks 99% of UV light. Blacklight IS UV light.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_light

Regular glass is what we'll use on that Scull poster! :)

BTW - Congrats on meeting Mike and Matt today! :D
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • cmoyler1cmoyler1 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the heads up! That print is almost as bad ass as the show was!! Gotta have it.
    demetrios wrote:
    cmoyler1 wrote:

Sign up for a newsletter here: http://artillerydesign.com/main.php . Poster will be signed & numbered. Also after the tour, 10club will be selling them, but unsigned & unnumbered.