Yeild (Baltimore's best PJ tribute band)

asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I went and seen there first show thursday, and I must say them boys can rock. If theres anyone in the area, you really need to check them out. Just a heads up...
Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    I went and seen there first show thursday, and I must say them boys can rock. If theres anyone in the area, you really need to check them out. Just a heads up...
    "I" before "E", except after "C". Sorry, had to get that smartassness out of my system. There, all better. :D
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    When are they going to play on a weekend? :)
  • asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
    pjsyco wrote:
    "I" before "E", except after "C". Sorry, had to get that smartassness out of my system. There, all better. :D
    best if kept to yourself "i" before "c" wrapped around "d" and "k"

I Only Own My Mind...
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    When are they going to play on a weekend? :)
    they haven't announced their(better) next show yet, but they said it will def. be on a weekend.

I Only Own My Mind...
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829

i wanted to go but had to work. so they were pretty good huh? If they ever need a drummer, put in a word for me
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.

i wanted to go but had to work. so they were pretty good huh? If they ever need a drummer, put in a word for me
    sorry i dont know the band personaly, but they are having another show on july 31 at sinix again and this time its a saturday. I'll be there for sure

I Only Own My Mind...