Streaming PJ?

BL64045BL64045 Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in The Porch
How do I stream PJ? After 30 years of collecting (first) records, (then) tapes and (finally) CDs, I have come to realize that it is easier to subscribe / buy a license to listen, than it is to own a copy. I am using a Sonos system in my home - and I love it. I subscribe to Rhapsody and Pandora. But I cannot listen to any PJ albums on demand. I guess that I could use iTunes, but I really prefer the cloud to my hard drives. Can someone point me to a subscription service that will allow me to stream PJ on demand?
Brett
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    BL64045 wrote:
    How do I stream PJ? After 30 years of collecting (first) records, (then) tapes and (finally) CDs, I have come to realize that it is easier to subscribe / buy a license to listen, than it is to own a copy. I am using a Sonos system in my home - and I love it. I subscribe to Rhapsody and Pandora. But I cannot listen to any PJ albums on demand. I guess that I could use iTunes, but I really prefer the cloud to my hard drives. Can someone point me to a subscription service that will allow me to stream PJ on demand?

Well all streaming sites arn't 320kps rips or lossless so streaming is always a nono for me.

But for live stuff - http://pearljamlive.com/ (should be made a sticky_.