How many PJ songs are on your IPod/Computer right now?

2»

Comments

• 1200 songs, and the worst part is, i want to make that grow and kick other stuff off my ipod
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
  • oceans18oceans18 Posts: 154
    1142 songs (880 live from 32 boots), 6.85 gb.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    *the in between is mine*
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    all but92 mgb out of 6 gig is on mine all nine albums and 7 full bootlegs. then some other music..MY shuffle goes 8-10 PJ songs then someone else then another 13 PJ, you get the idea.
  • Don't have an iPod, but my 120gb Zune has pretty much everything - all official bootlegs in 256 bit rate (except for the 2005 of course, which came out in 192 bit rate), all studio albums, all Xmas Singles, all the Bridge School gigs, some non-official boots, and I know you mentioned songs only, but just thought I'd mention I have all their DVDs and promo vids in there as well. I really treasure my Zune. Can anyone hook me up with a Sponsored by No One DVD?

I was just made aware that the DVD I mentioned above is one of those that shouldn't be discussed in the forum. My sincerest apologies... To the Mods, please feel free to delete my message.