Bastards Sony copyright

eldermanelderman Posts: 180
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Met a friend of mine in a pub tonight. Started talking about Dylan. I mentioned a great version of Eddie singing Masters of War on the BobFest gig ...he never heard of Eddie or PJ!!!!!
So I got home and decided I would educate him and sent him the clip from Youtube, it was there not that far back.
Well those Sony people have now deleted it from us (at least over here in Europe) on copyright issues. :evil:
Damn loved that performance...I might remind you that this was, back in 1993 on TV the very first time WHEN I heard Eds voice. Next day I went out and bought VS. Been a fanatic ever since.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    elderman wrote:
    Met a friend of mine in a pub tonight. Started talking about Dylan. I mentioned a great version of Eddie singing Masters of War on the BobFest gig ...he never heard of Eddie or PJ!!!!!
    So I got home and decided I would educate him and sent him the clip from Youtube, it was there not that far back.
    Well those Sony people have now deleted it from us (at least over here in Europe) on copyright issues. :evil:
    Damn loved that performance...I might remind you that this was, back in 1993 on TV the very first time WHEN I heard Eds voice. Next day I went out and bought VS. Been a fanatic ever since.

:lol::lol::lol: yup, welcome to my world.