The Better Marriage Blanket

normnorm Posts: 31,146
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:

I thought it would do more than just not smell....
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Yeah, I'm torn between that, or a snuggie for my dog. Both are so practical that I just can't live without them.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • I've been married for well over a decade.

I was hoping the better marriage blanket was going to secretly conceal a 22 year old college dropout with low self-esteem and daddy issues.

That would make for one fuck of a blanket.

I think I'll pass on the fart eliminator. It's all I have left to help me avoid having to have sex with my wife :)

I kid, I kid. You know the Hammer drops that dick proper.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Can you get it cheaper if they only freshen one side?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Can you get it cheaper if they only freshen her side?

fixed for that stinkin part of the month. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Does it work if your hubby has you pinned under the blanket for when he farts?
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This will officially put an end to those lethal farts I let when we lay down to bed. You know, the ones that infiltrate silently and you await the reaction.

I like to call them "creepers". This is a creeper killer. :(
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Damn - my husband's birthday was Tuesday. Do I have to wait a whole year to get him this?
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Big Drop wrote:
    Yeah, I'm torn between that, or a snuggie for my dog. Both are so practical that I just can't live without them.
    Wow, me too! If only they'd make one of these for dogs, it would be perfect. My dogs drop way more "offending molecules" than my husband ever could. :shock:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • skippybrewskippybrew Posts: 283
    Big Drop wrote:
    Wow, me too! If only they'd make one of these for dogs, it would be perfect. My dogs drop way more "offending molecules" than my husband ever could. :shock:

No doubt. My dog has what we call "heinous anus"... I'd make her wear a diaper of this material if they made it.
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    Claireack wrote:

I hope so... nothing like giving a good dutch oven once in a while.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Claireack wrote:

ME TOO!!.............Oh man, don't tell me this is happens all over the world!

and they think it's funny :|

I do agree that my dog needs a fart extracting thingy.
    Jo wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

ME TOO!!.............Oh man, don't tell me this is happens all over the world!

and they think it's funny :|

I do agree that my dog needs a fart extracting thingy.

I think it must be a genetic predisposition or something, maybe like rolling your tongue. I just can't believe all men do it :think: Or maybe they do :o
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's in a man's dna to enjoy farts and to torture our better haves with them...it's why florists are in existence :P :lol:
    I just tried to tell my hubby he owes me years of back flowers (he walked past the room), but he wasn't on with it. So I think I'll just have to start holding him under the covers.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:
    So I think I'll just have to start holding him under the covers.

fight fire with fire :mrgreen:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,041
    hmmm, wonder if this would have helped change things.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14