hey jamily its that time

release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
edited May 2010 in The Porch
hey everyone that is traveling to the shows this tour be safe have a kick ass time an always memeber to be kind share greens an if you can do it by someone new a beer,,

cheers jamily
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    hey everyone that is traveling to the shows this tour be safe have a kick ass time an always memeber to be kind share greens an if you can do it by someone new a beer,,

cheers jamily
    Cheers!!! see you there, safe travels friend, you may already be on your way, exciting!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Please don't use that stupid term. Please. PLEASE.
  • LukinzLukinz Posts: 386

/agree
    2003: Madison Square Garden 1
    2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
    2008: Madison Square Garden 2
    2010: Newark
    2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Lunkinz wrote:

agree
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    use what ever u like,makes u feel better,,jamily?jamily it is ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372

Seriously
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    why cant i use this word please tell me seiously cause i fuckin bet ed see's differnetly i will ask him then get back an sorry bro's i lost both my parents before i was llke 17 an everyone i have met over the past decades seeing PJ has been more of a family to me than my own so i will cont to use JAMILY an if dont like it, then i am sorry but if can give me a reason not to say it please do, :mrgreen:
  • LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191

Way to stomp on the spirit of the post. If you need a hug, just ask.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Ahr MannAhr Mann Posts: 141
    why cant i use this word please tell me seiously cause i fuckin bet ed see's differnetly i will ask him then get back an sorry bro's i lost both my parents before i was llke 17 an everyone i have met over the past decades seeing PJ has been more of a family to me than my own so i will cont to use JAMILY an if dont like it, then i am sorry but if can give me a reason not to say it please do, :mrgreen:

It's goofy. And lazy. And phonetically dubious : )
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    use what ever u like,makes u feel better,,jamily?jamily it is ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    forsure huggs are great sometimes i walk d-town holding the sign free huggs =) always brings a smiles to strangers an thanx pandi, dimitris, an loveboatadmiral, an anyone esle who has something postive to say ,, cant wait for the KC pre party an show tonight woot woot :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829

hahahahaha.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626

Way to stomp on the spirit of the post. If you need a hug, just ask.
    I agree. The OP makes a great point...share beers/greens/goodtimes.

That being said, I cringed reading the J-word.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    forsure huggs are great sometimes i walk d-town holding the sign free huggs =) always brings a smiles to strangers an thanx pandi, dimitris, an loveboatadmiral, an anyone esle who has something postive to say ,, cant wait for the KC pre party an show tonight woot woot :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Dont worry dude, the term is fine...some people just like to rain on all parades. I agree about your post though, get out and make some new friends on the road. I have always met very cool people at PJ shows, sometimes by simply buying them a beer. In Atlanta 2003, I bought a few beers for a few fellow fans, and I ended up crashing on their hotel floor.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Call us whatever you want: jamily, jammers, whatever. And with no regrets....eddie would! There`s no time in life to worry about other people`s negativity....and i`m sure you`ve noticed thats its always the same few looking to pounce all over a little bit of fun. Anyway, thats just like their opinion, man....everyone`s entitled to one...doesn`t mean we have to agree. Go on have a "jammin`" time (lol! That`ll teach `em hehheeeee). Safe travels and if we meet up later this month on the east coast i hope we can buy each other a beer :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Theres no family like our jamily! I had a great time with you and your crazy buds! PHD's indeed!! And for the record I am way good with Jamily :D
    be sure to PM me with your news and travels