REQUESTING HAWAII 78 @ MSG

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited April 2010 in The Porch
JUST BECAUSE ITS THE BEST COVER EVER

cmon ED its almost the summer
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    +1
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    +1

good man
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I'd love to see this at MSG.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

that makes at least 5 of us

that makes at least 5 of us
    :lol: I mean, this isn't really too outrageous, compared to some other song requests. The way I see it, I'm not getting to Hawaii anytime soon, so this may be the closest I get. But please, make it MSG night 2 (I won't be there for night one).
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Gotta disagree. A song about Hawaii for Hawaii, no place in MSG.
    Just would seem to get lost in translation for me, that's all.
    need more support
    need more support

BH1421.jpg
    need more support

BH1421.jpg

thats way to much for me :lol:
    need more support

BH1421.jpg

thats way to much for me :lol:

oops. Gotcha!
    There's no way this image helps our cause.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Knowing full well you guys are going to flame me...

I dont have a huge list of shows in my history, but I DO have Hawaii 06, and for what its worth, I think I'de like to think that Hawaii 78 will only be played in the islands.

Beyond that, Have a great time. I will be watching the setlists with a tinge of green monster lurking.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    Gotta disagree. A song about Hawaii for Hawaii, no place in MSG.
    Just would seem to get lost in translation for me, that's all.

That has pretty much sense, but it would be nice to hear it again in some other place.
    México 24/11/2011
    Knowing full well you guys are going to flame me...

I dont have a huge list of shows in my history, but I DO have Hawaii 06, and for what its worth, I think I'de like to think that Hawaii 78 will only be played in the islands.

Beyond that, Have a great time. I will be watching the setlists with a tinge of green monster lurking.

you were there, i was there ...it was freaking awesome ....sooooo

PLAY IT AGAIN SAM !!!
    fact of the matter is why not play your best cover song in more places?

i know it has hawaiin meaning but its all good