Options

2010 Tour Goods

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited June 2011 in Given To Fly (live)
figured this warranted its own thread...especially with jazzfest getting underway. i can't believe they are actually gonna play tomorrow night. i've got about 9 days before my first show this tour.
anyway...

can you guys who are heading to some of the early shows use this thread to post pictures of the merch booth, show specific shirts, posters and whatever other bells and whistles you come across on the tour?

thanks!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/b ... G_0692.jpg
http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss35 ... hoto-4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/b ... G_9661.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188 ... merch1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/b ... C07422.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1894/photoyhe.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188 ... merch2.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188 ... merch3.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r188 ... merch4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rPO6o.jpg
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Yes its my birthday tomorrow, show starts about 3am my time so will be a nice end to it :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    nice!!i loved it last year :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Can we get someone or a few people going to Jazzfest and Kansas City to agree to take pictures of the merch stand and send to someone so it can be posted here? The 2009 thread was great. Just hope we can get off to a good start tomorrow...
  • Options
    cmon jazzfesters,

the shit has got to be set up by now. make with the pictures!
  • Options
    cmon jazzfesters,

the shit has got to be set up by now. make with the pictures!
    +1
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &start=105 ...

Read about 5-6 posts down. I hope they just havent gotten setup yet...
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51792&p=756841#p756841

BK posted that there is a poster, but can not be sold at Jazz Fest
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51792&p=756841#p756841

BK posted that there is a poster, but can not be sold at Jazz Fest
    Wow - that's a bummer. I hope they can sell their other merch there then... lame.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    Wow... That sucks... Worst news of the day... Guess I'm in no hurry to get out there now...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    And it appears the one shirt for sale is going to be limited in each city:
    TSURT Band News for Pearl Jam: Super proud of this. For the first time ever a band will sell a shirt at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. We have created a special limited edition event shirt that will only be available at the show. This will be the first in a series of shirts done for the 2010 tour dates. Every City gets... there own shirt all shirts done by some jackass named Herbert McCaul.

I'd rather the sports shirts.. this flyer shirt seems kind of blah to me. I wont be rushing for it!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    drsluggo wrote:
    And it appears the one shirt for sale is going to be limited in each city:
    TSURT Band News for Pearl Jam: Super proud of this. For the first time ever a band will sell a shirt at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. We have created a special limited edition event shirt that will only be available at the show. This will be the first in a series of shirts done for the 2010 tour dates. Every City gets... there own shirt all shirts done by some jackass named Herbert McCaul.

I'd rather the sports shirts.. this flyer shirt seems kind of blah to me. I wont be rushing for it!

It seems no band can sell their own stuff. I guess it must be Jazz fest only. I guess we'll ave to wait till Monday to see what the 2010 goods look like.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    29235388876516575348553.jpg
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,004

Yuck!

tell me this is a joke?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:

Yuck!

tell me this is a joke?
    sorry,no
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,074
    Looks like a bootleg. :/
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    their tour merch keeps getting shittier and shittier.....dammit
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Sawyer wrote:

I actually kinda like it. :?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    those shirts sucks. i guess if all of the show specific ones carry that theme, i'll be saving some cash this spring.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    locked wrote:

Yuck!

tell me this is a joke?
    sorry,no

that shirt kicks ass! Makes me think about the Philly shirt which I love also!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    That shirt is as bad as the philly tom tomorrow posters

Sawyer wrote:
    agreed

I rwally thought they woulds keep up with the sports themed tshirts. It was a cool and original idea by the band.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Am very excited to be getting one of these shirts from a friend. I like that they mix it up tour to tour with various themes. Since it was a festival as opposed to a PJ show, I totally get them respecting it's about the festival not just the band. Plus not everyone is a sports fanatic so I appreciate the change up. To each their own.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    112large.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    The poster kicks ass! :)

JazzFest2010PJ.jpg

As for the shirt, it's ok I guess. I hate the word "limited/collectors edition" on fabric items. Hopefully the shirt isn't Made in China. Cause it won't be a "limited/collectors edition" item. Stuff Made in USA or CDN should be limited/collectors edition items, cause we haven't see any items Made in USA or CDN in a long, long time! :|
  • Options
    That is one of the cooooooles motherfucking posters I've ever seen!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BK!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    anyone knows where the poster will be on sale?
  • Options
    anyone knows where the poster will be on sale?

BK said after the tour is over. Make sure you sign up for his newsletter over @ http://artillerydesign.com/
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    demetrios wrote:
    we haven't see any items Made in USA or CDN in a long, long time! :|

The 3 shirts I bought last year were made in USA....Cubs 24, red "chinese" font, and Alive guy/chicago
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

The 3 shirts I bought last year were made in USA....Cubs 24, red "chinese" font, and Alive guy/chicago

D'oh! My mistake! :oops: My Philly '09 one is Made in USA. But there has been a lot of stuff lately, especially the Vancouver 2010 Olympics gear that were Made in China. Stuff from the Bay & Zellers, authentic dealers, all their stuff were Made in China. Weird, cause it's the Canadian Olympics. You would think their products would be Made in Canada. Those hard to find red mitten's, were Made in China. I work with ceramic tiles, and whenever i'm on a jobsite & I see Made in China on those boxes, I flip out. The quality sucks. Tiles are 1/8th's bigger one side then the other. The color dye on the ceramics fall apart. I miss the Made in Mexico, Made in Italy, Made in Brazil ceramics, marble, granite, slate products. Everything today is Made in China. It's funny everybody is screaming the world's job market & life is falling apart. What do you expect! All the job's & products are going to China, while they work for half even less then half there.

Where was I, oh yeah! I just hope the latest 2010 gear isn't Made in China. If so, i'm not spending a dime on it. It's not worth it @ all.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    demetrios wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

D'oh! My mistake! :oops: My Philly '09 one is Made in USA. But there has been a lot of stuff lately, especially the Vancouver 2010 Olympics gear that were Made in China. Stuff from the Bay & Zellers, authentic dealers, all their stuff were Made in China. Weird, cause it's the Canadian Olympics. You would think their products would be Made in Canada. Those hard to find red mitten's, were Made in China. I work with ceramic tiles, and whenever i'm on a jobsite & I see Made in China on those boxes, I flip out. The quality sucks. Tiles are 1/8th's bigger one side then the other. The color dye on the ceramics fall apart. I miss the Made in Mexico, Made in Italy, Made in Brazil ceramics, marble, granite, slate products. Everything today is Made in China. It's funny everybody is screaming the world's job market & life is falling apart. What do you expect! All the job's & products are going to China, while they work for half even less then half there.

Where was I, oh yeah! I just hope the latest 2010 gear isn't Made in China. If so, i'm not spending a dime on it. It's not worth it @ all.

The shirts in 08 were worse than anythin I remember PJ putin their name on, but they musta heard the complaints. The 3 shirts I mentioned are 3 nicest concert shirts I've ever bought, far as quality goes.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

The shirts in 08 were worse than anythin I remember PJ putin their name on, but they musta heard the complaints. The 3 shirts I mentioned are 3 nicest concert shirts I've ever bought, far as quality goes.

The '08's were totally thin. Even the Ed solo shirts. I have 2 Ed solo shirts, white, one is thin & the other is thick quality. Plus I have 2 '09 one's, and what's weird is the Ed logo on front, the color after a few washes turned lighter orange, while the other one (washed both @ the same time a month) hasn't changed at all! :? The one's I bought on the '09 tour were thick quality & strong. Kinda surprised 10club hasn't sold any yet in the goods section.