TouringFans.net is back!!

KatrinaRocksKatrinaRocks Posts: 74
edited May 2010 in The Porch
We're back! Check out the new site at touringfans.net!!

We're still trying to work out any bugs, so if you have any issues with the site, please let us know!

Follow us on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/touringfans

Or click this link for out Face Book page =)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/apps/application.php?id=113414695335293

See you on the road!!
Smiles,
Katrina
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Welcome back.
  • Thanks! =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Thank you so much! The new design is great and seems much more "modern" than the previous one.

PS: The facebook thing poping up everytime you open a new link on the website... WAI? :D
    Severed Hand
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    edited April 2010
    1st time on touringfans, how do you add your name/number to each show you are attending. thanks.
    sorry i figured it out, my bad.
    Post edited by PJ44 on
    PJ44
  • Just Click "My Shows" then click the button the right side that says "Edit My Shows" =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    just see it in my mailbox!!!nice..thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ44PJ44 Posts: 153
    how accurate has this been based on seniority?
    PJ44
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    It looks great, nice job.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I think there is something wrong with the seat tracker...it lists about half the members as "not having 10 club seats." I find this hard to believe since many of these members listed as "not have 10 club seats" have very low numbers. It must be a minor glitch with the new website.
  • Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    I have not been able to get on, am I the only one?
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    PS: The facebook thing poping up everytime you open a new link on the website... WAI? :D

yup.

don't have facebook, either, so it's especially annoying. was able to enter old shows and stuff, though.
  • grjammer wrote:
    I think there is something wrong with the seat tracker...it lists about half the members as "not having 10 club seats." I find this hard to believe since many of these members listed as "not have 10 club seats" have very low numbers. It must be a minor glitch with the new website.

Well...you're halfway right. Since this is a new feature, and folks hadn't selected if they were using 10C# or not yet, we weren't sure what to do with the data. As folks update their profiles to include this, it should level out and be more accurate. We're still sorta playing with this for these very reasons. =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • I have not been able to get on, am I the only one?

Are you trying to use your old username? What's it saying? Drop me a line at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:suggestions@touringfans.net">suggestions@touringfans.net</a><!-- e --> and I can help. =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,113
    Yeah I can't get in either...I got an email..but it says my email and user name doesn't work...I still have the same user name ..same as here
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    Hooray!! I like the new show tally thing. Now I gotta enter all mine in :>
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Are we suppose to get a activation email? I haven't got one yet. :cry:
  • Are we suppose to get a activation email? I haven't got one yet. :cry:
    Go try to log in...I enabled ya! =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Foxy Mop wrote:
    Hooray!! I like the new show tally thing. Now I gotta enter all mine in :>

I like the show tally thing too! Mainly cause people always ask how many I've seen and I never have any idea! It needs a little work though...2000 is missing several shows. Once I get all these login issues working out I'll move on to that. =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • bobasfeet wrote:
    Yeah I can't get in either...I got an email..but it says my email and user name doesn't work...I still have the same user name ..same as here

Send me a message... <!-- e --><a href="mailto:suggestions@touringfans.net">suggestions@touringfans.net</a><!-- e --> =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • Alright folks, we had nearly 800 logins today! Awesome!

Here's an update:

1. We're working on the Facebook pop up issue. I guess I've been logged in to FB since day one so it was never an issue for me. Sorry about that! Additionally, any of you FB developers out there? Wanna help?

2. Let me know of any login issues at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:suggestions@touringfans.net">suggestions@touringfans.net</a><!-- e --> I'll see what I can do to help. =)

3. Is there anyone that has messaged me today that I haven't gotten back to? If so..message me again. I've been crazy busy today (and at work!) so I may have missed something. =(

4. The more folks that log in and update their information, the more accurate the site will get. Please encourage friends to log in and update their information. Especially the new 10C tix? feature. =)

It's been a long day friends...see you on the other side. =)
    Smiles,
    Katrina
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    grjammer wrote:

Well...you're halfway right. Since this is a new feature, and folks hadn't selected if they were using 10C# or not yet, we weren't sure what to do with the data. As folks update their profiles to include this, it should level out and be more accurate. We're still sorta playing with this for these very reasons. =)

Understandable. I just wanted to let people know that it might not be all the way accurate yet (or at least not accurate as it was before since no system can be perfect :))
  • possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    how to i get to the seat tracker?
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • ThunderclapThunderclap Posts: 108
    Good to see the site back up and running! I am having issues logging in though, but I'll shoot you an email and everything will be all vedder. I mean better :mrgreen:
    TEACHER SEEKS PUPIL
    Must have an earnest desire to save the world
    Apply in person
  • Hey this is great! I have the highest number for both shows im going to(Boston/Hartford) . I get to see Pearl Jam and have the whole 10C in front of me! Seriously, thats pretty cool... but not cool enough to turn down a lottery pair. :D
    How I choose to feel is how I am.